THE GLORIOUS BURDEN And Demons & Wizards

Oct 26, 2002
RainbowLand
www.youtube.com
How many of you are getting the special edition digipak of THE GLORIOUS BURDEN with bonus songs? I really don't know how I'm going to get the standard jewel case CD over this gem, I'm telling you!

And do you guys think the new Demons & Wizards CD will live up to the incredible debut album? Jon has been working overtime to deliver material for BOTH THE GLORIOUS BURDEN and the new Demons & Wizards CD, and so far the quality of songs are outstanding. But that first Demons & Wizards CD is one of my all-time favourites...an appealing mix of Iced Earth and Blind Guardian, two of my favourite bands. A follow-up will be tough to top.

The next Demons and Wizards has been done for quite awhile now as far as the music is concerned. Unless Jon is of course using those songs for Glorious Burden as he did with Horror Show.

The first Demons and Wizards was great. Hopefully the second one will be as good, if it ever gets done.

Didn't know there was a special edition digipack. Will have to look for it when it's released.

Yep, definitely getting the special edition double disc set. You get all the tracks from both versions (US & elsewhere) on the first disc including the acoustic version of When The Eagle Cries (also on Reckoning EP), and the second disc has the Gettysburg tracks (just over a half-hour of music there). Can't frickin wait to hear this shit :kickass:

I wish icedearth.com would have all the info about these different versions too...
Can somebody tell me what exactly the 2 disc version will have?

Iced In Flames said:
Unless Jon is of course using those songs for Glorious Burden as he did with Horror Show.
Er, what? Are you saying some of the Horror Show material was meant to be used as future Demons & Wizards?
If that is so, it would go a long way to explaining why I think Horror Show is gay.

Demons and wizards was a classic album, abosoluty fan-fucking-tastic.
HIopefully the new album can be just as good.

HOrrow show was awesome. Steve Digiorgio ripped it up eith his fretless bass. After hearing the samples of the glorious burden thats one problem i have , the bass is uninteresting and i wish steve did it.

also cant wait for the dvd

Sydo said:
Er, what? Are you saying some of the Horror Show material was meant to be used as future Demons & Wizards?
If that is so, it would go a long way to explaining why I think Horror Show is gay.
Exactly. Liste and you can hear the same progressions and even sounds from the same recording process. Plus I have a local paper from here called The Beat where he says that the music for Ghost Of Freedom was sposed to be a Demons and Wizards song.