The Glorious Burden Release Date Postponed

PlatypusJesus

A Dead Sun Serenity
Aug 24, 2002
Visit site
"The release of ICED EARTH’s forthcoming album, The Glorious Burden, and new single, ‘The Reckoning’, have been pushed back in order to have a proper set up for the releases. ‘The Reckoning’ single will now be released in North America on October 21st (October 27th in Europe), and The Glorious Burden album will now come out on January 13th, 2004 (January 12th in Europe) through SPV."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRFFFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah.....and just because of the single....FUCK THE SINGLE!! I wasn't going to buy it, and I'm still not going to buy it.

I heard the promo for it today,or so said the guy in the record store.The music was fucking amazing,heavier than what they have been doing lately,but the voice...I feel it lacks something,it's just too high and I feel it doesn't really fit the music.

Bah, delayed? Oh well, I'm still working on completing my tiny collection for now tho :p. I still need their self-titled, I just got BO and SWTWC recently, and they own \m/. If this new album is anywhere is good as BO or NotSR, then it will definitely be worth the $15~$17 I'm going to pay for it.

I doubt it's going to be up to the quality of BO, or NotSR for that matter. But you never know, and if it is, it will be the best album of next year.

And Priest w/ Halford, and Testament, and Dream Theater's new one might be such a juggernaut that it spills into next year.