Release date

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
ICED EARTH Set Release Date For 'The Glorious Burden' - Aug. 21, 2003
ICED EARTH have set an October 27 European release date through SPV Records for their new CD, "The Glorious Burden". The follow-up to 2001's "The Horror Show" will mark the recording debut with the group of new vocalist Tim Owens, formerly of JUDAS PRIEST. A world tour in support of the album is expected to begin in early 2004.

:headbang:

Vince_icedboy said:
the cover of the Reckoning single is available at http://www.metal-rules.com/news/index.php?months=2003-08#703

:hotjump:

That's got to be fake!

This quote by Troll from http://www.iced-realm.de/wbboard/main.php sums up my opinion...

Hm.. I don't think that's the real thing. If it is, Jon either dissed Travis Smith or the later did that shit on his 5 minute coffee break.
Set looks exactly like he does on Something Wicked, so it's most likely that someone did a little bit of Photoshopping... and isn't that the same snake from Metallica's Black Album? I don't know if it's some retarded "Don't Tread On Me symbol" but I doubt it.

And how the hell are they able to do four songs in 14 minutes?

the fact that they say the single will be 14 minutes (I doubt as well) does not proof the cover is fake... After the dance of death cover, now the iced earth's one... :p

Wait and See.

Indeed. The snake symbol has played a part in american history so it's quite obvious why it's on the cover. You should try to see past the bands who have used the same things,too.
To be honest,if the single has two songs that won't be on the upcoming album,I might have to change my comments about not buying the single.
I think that the cover looks cool too,with the pile of bodies under Set. Seriously,it's not bad at all to me. At least it's ten times better than Arch Enemy's or Iron Maiden's recent covers. I hope the album itself will have a cover similar to that,but perhaps with a little less of the obvious Maiden-tribute.
For some reason I don't mind the fact that the cover looks like it's done in 10 minutes either. Maybe Travis is working too much these days? It sure looks a lot less computer-made than Iron Maiden's anyhow.

Ideed, that is one of the original American flags. I have been trying to get ahold of one, but can't seem to, But I would use it in protest for our Gov't, DON'T TREAD ON ME!

fuck! I hadn't seen AjDeath here in a long time!
I thought he had moved with LucioArgento and veil the fag to have their threesome

but yes this is good news