latest news

spatch

Nov 20, 2003
London Uk
Thanks for the latest updates Buddha, be good to have soundclips so that new people can get into the band. I often check out sound clips from the bands web sites before deciding to purchase a CD.
Cheers
Spatch
Ps The updates do help a lot!

spatch said:
Thanks for the latest updates Buddha, be good to have soundclips so that new people can get into the band. I often check out sound clips from the bands web sites before deciding to purchase a CD.
Cheers
Spatch
Ps The updates do help a lot!
wow where did this message come from? did you check out the site with in the last several hours or something. :cool:

about sound clips. there are actually several soundclips already on the site. they are kinda hard to find though. just go to the discography section and click on one of the CD's. you will then be taken to that CD's info page. the sound clips are there, you have to click on the song name on the back of the CD. TOA has only one clip but its a full lenght track, the S/T and Metamorphosis have samples of all the track not including the bonus tracks on Meta. Jasuns solo CD even has some samples up. These have all been up for a long long tie. Didnt realize until now how difficult they were to get too. so i will be adding a whole new page just for sound clips

well anyways I have been working on the site for the last 8 or so hours and it is now 7am here, so I think I will go to bed now. but check the site later today I should have it completely updated. I will also talk to jay and tro about putting up some samples for TOA and possible some live tunes that I have on CD. but dont get your hopes up on the live clips. Possibly will put up some DM samples too.

Well it is bed time for Buddah
Glad you liked the updates, but keep checking out the site throughout the day. I have already totaly re-did the format so its easier to navigate and fixed some buggy stuff.

Bob "Buddah"

Buddah808 said:
wow where did this message come from? did you check out the site with in the last several hours or something. :cool:

Yep, I usually go through the band site to connect to the forum. Checked out the site. Good to see all the downloads, hopefully it might get some more of the bands music across to new people. Also the added artwork makes it look a lot better. you must of put a lot of hard work in. :cheers:
Spatch