Latest Press Release

ebass

Bottom Line
Sep 17, 2002
Nor Cal
enchant.nu
Latest Press Release--

This is pretty cool. Thanks to our buddy Emerson we have a pretty cool little promo here. It features the amazing Tipton Bros and Brotha Eric from Timeline as well. Doug exudes his rockstar personna here :headbang:

Check this out-- the YouTube channel has some great stuff-- more to come later--

BAY AREA ROCK FEST RELEASES VIDEO PRESS CONFERENCE, LAUNCHES YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND ANNOUNCES SINGLE DAY TICKETS.

Bay Area Rock Fest has released footage from a local press conference which was shot with members from Enchant, Zero Hour and Timeline discussing the first annual Bay Area Rock Festival with video clips from the recent Enchant show in the Bay Area. Additionally, footage from all the bands performing at the festival has been added to the site including some rare Jon Oliva and Spocks Beard footage. The link is www.youtube.com/barfest.

Single day tickets are now available for Friday and Saturday nights at $48.00 in advance or at the door. Festival ticket prices remain the same at $85.00. Tickets are available through Ticketweb.com or at the Independent Box office.

Bay Area Rock Fest is a progressive rock and metal festival which will take place on Friday and Saturday, May 4th and 5th at The Independent in San Francisco. Confirmed acts include Jon Oliva’s Pain, Spocks Beard, Enchant, Crimson Glory, Mob Rules, Balance of Power, Zero Hour, Eyefear, Timeline and Odins Court. DC Cooper has been confirmed as a special guest of the festival. Proceeds from the festival will benefit Guitars Not Guns, a national charity that brings music lessons and guitars to inner-city youth.

For more information visit www.bayarearockfest.com or www.myspace.com/bayarearockfest

The Independent’s website is www.theindependentsf.com

www.bayarearockfest.com
www.myspace.com/bayarearockfest
www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/bar-fest-430/

Hey Ed- long time no chat

You have no idea the pain and suffering these annoucements cause me over here in New England...Seeing pics of your last gig and lucky fans hanging out....I'm so jealous!

Someday I have to see you guys...

-Len Roberto
lonely Enchant fan from Connecticut!!!!

Hop on a plane for the festival! You won't be sorry... And you may very well regret NOT doing so!

Some have traveled internationally to see them play. I'm lucky to be only a coule of hours away from last month's and nexy month's shows, but I'd go the distance for them if I had to.

JUST DO IT!!! :)

Len long time bro, hey drop me a line man. ed@theoasis.cc

Very nice to see you in the forum. I wish you could make it out for this one. I also wish it was possible to get back your way but that might be a while.

As far as everyone else in concerned. especicially folks in our area here don't miss the show!