Latest Purchases

High Priest Of Evil said:
Death Angel- The Ultraviolence (+ Heavy Metal Insanity demo)- I finally got it!!!
I have a copy too and I found out that it is a bootleg.

Machine Head-through the ashes of empires
The Crown-possessed13

I have a copy too and I found out that it is a bootleg
So it isn't the official re-issue? I'm pretty certain that they had announced they'd be re-releasing all the records this year with some bonus tracks (and I think they've already done it)... It costed as much as a "normal" album here.

High Priest Of Evil said:
So it isn't the official re-issue? I'm pretty certain that they had announced they'd be re-releasing all the records this year with some bonus tracks (and I think they've already done it)... It costed as much as a "normal" album here.
the re-releases are not out yet. I talked to the DA guys when I saw them 2 months ago and inquired about the ultra-violence cd with the insanity demos and they told me that they are definitely bootlegs...there are many bootleg original cds coming out of eastern europe (russian fed) from what i see on e-bay.

anyhow, the heavy metal insanity demo will not be on any of the re-releases from what i hear...though DA will also be releasing a rare and unreleased cd with stuff like, silent killer, witches of naves, frolic through the park and many other songs that never made it on a album or even played live.

Invocator-Through The Flesh Through The soul
Dimension Zero-This Is Hell
The Crown-Possesed 13-limited Digi Pack

Last Week:
Machine Head- Through The Ashes Of The empire-Limited Digi Pack Edition

What a Killer day, I want them all!.........Who cares about money, when Music is what I live For............Music is my Life!

hEY a guy...is the new Dream Theater any good??? the last one I got was "scenes from a memory", which was good, but not nearly as much so as "Images..." and "Awake". What have they put out since "Scenes..." and should I get any of it? Thanks!

Overkill: Wrecking Your Neck - Live (Kickass live album, maybe even better Wrecking Everything. Hell, I'm just gonna burn the two of em onto a couple discs.)

Testament: Demonic (Shit. I haven't even listened to this yet. :tickled": )

Grim Reaper: The Best of Grim Reaper (Fun tr00 metal stuff. Diamond Head meets Defenders-era Priest. Rocking.)

Slayer-Soundtrack To The Apocalypse-Deluxe Limited Edition Box Set-Retail price $89.99..........On sale this week at Best Buy for $64.99(thats where I got it)
or you can order it online at The End Records(free Ship & Handleing) for $85.00

Korn-Take A Look In The Mirror-2 disc DVD Limited Edition
Iron Maiden-Dance Of Death

Paradise Lost Symbol of life 4.99(Thansk Amoeba), Erased single with videos 8.99 european version(Thanks Amoeba)

Slayer War at the Warfiled dvd 12.99 thanks Tower Records, hey deadly best buy is going to sell the limited edition? are u sure?

estigma2001 said:
Paradise Lost Symbol of life 4.99(Thansk Amoeba), Erased single with videos 8.99 european version(Thanks Amoeba)

Slayer War at the Warfiled dvd 12.99 thanks Tower Records, hey deadly best buy is going to sell the limited edition? are u sure?
Yes got mine today..............But it's in their sale add this week only!

Deadly Embrace said:
Slayer-Soundtrack To The Apocalypse-Deluxe Limited Edition Box Set-Retail price $89.99..........On sale this week at Best Buy for $64.99(thats where I got it)
or you can order it online at The End Records(free Ship & Handleing) for $85.00/QUOTE]

I bought it at the same place today DE, Deluxe addition too. I ordered it online this morning and picked it up afterwork on the way home. I checked the shelves afterwards and there were none there. Good thing I ordered it in the morning.