latest sales thread mk. I

einride

your best friend
Feb 29, 2008
let's be all backwards for a change and post about what we've been selling or trading away lately, and why

* zenitar 16/2.8 lens (barely use it, need money since i bought my car)

* three msx games that i found at a thrift store for $8 and sold for $82

* albums by the lord weird slough feg, ildjarn, watain, nåstrond, taake and arghoslent (because i realized they all SUCK. well, nåstrond and ildjarn are good bands but these particular releases sucked)

going to soon sell my PENTAX K10D that i bought only about a month back, because it's not enough of an upgrade from my old camera and i'm saving up for a K-7 instead

so, go ahead

you are not writing a word i can parse

EDIT:

Wieviel kostet das?
by Richard Graham
German Vocals by The Zwischentöne

Wieviel, wieviel
Wieviel kostet das?
Wieviel, wieviel
Wieviel kostet das?

Es kostet 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,

Toll, ich nehme es!

Wieviel, wieviel
Wieviel kostet das?
Wieviel, wieviel
Wieviel kostet das?

Es ist 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,

Toll, ich nehme es!

Wieviel, wieviel
Wieviel kostet das?
Wieviel, wieviel
Wieviel kostet das?

Ich nehme es!

Wieviel, wieviel
Wieviel kostet das?
Wieviel, wieviel
Wieviel kostet das?

Toll, ich nehme es!

i want something like 410 euros at least. if this sounds expensive its because it is. sweden is expensive and no one from another country should ever buy anything from here

it is not that expensive for that product category, all the more since I suspect you are careful enough with your properties.
I might have considered taking from you but I'm still very unsure about what type of camera I want/need - and in fact whether I want/need one.

it's basically like new, not used much (3200 pictures which is not much for a camera of this class) and this is the type of camera you need, and you do want it