my latest sales thread mk. I

einride

your best friend
Feb 29, 2008
okay so i haven't technically sold it YET but:

i put my kreator "violent revolution" double lp on the swedish equivalent of ebay because i literally NEVER listened to it and i need the money very much right now

i thought maybe i would get 10-20 dollars for it: now some crazy people have bid $50! and there's more than 3 days left of the auction! oh my! i had no idea this record was worth money, i mean it's a semi-recent release and not very good either

have you been selling stuff lately, post it here

the mayhem bootleg is fairly cool but the sound quality is abysmal as hell, honestly you're better off downloading mp3's since it's just a stupid bootleg anyway

still reigning is alright i guess if you wanna hear reign in blood but worse... but it's the kind of thing you watch once and never again

what the FUCK

the kreator dlp just hit 80 FUCKING DOLLARS

i really hope these are not fake bids

Not that recently, but I sold the first two Nightwish cd-singles few years ago for 80 euros and bought Ildjarn - Landscapes 3LP with that money and maybe also something else. I bought the singles new when they were released and they costed total 3 euros (10mk) back then, haha. I don't sell records that often thought, I'm more into trading.

jesus tap-dancing christ, a copy of the mantle dlp went on ebay three days ago for $197.50....that is a 1000% appreciation in value.....fuck it, i'm not selling

partly because i love that album, partly because i need to have something to brag about in my otherwise lackluster vinyl collection :rolleyes:

also, if i sold all my agalloch stuff i would almost certainly make more than $1500

heavy metal -- big business

also, if i sold all my agalloch stuff i would almost certainly make more than $1500

heavy metal -- big business
Indeed, I have all DsO vinyls, I could buy something nice with that money, haha. Not selling though...