Maybe I'm selling my Continuum EP

Nov 3, 2006
Northwestern part of Germany
Hi there, metal brothers and sisters!

Some months ago I won an eBay-auction and bought the so damn hard to get Continuum EP - the precious last gem which made my metal CD collection complete - FINALLY! (Most of you will comprehend how long I've been searching for it.)

Well, at the moment I really really need money, so I'm thinking about ·MAYBE· selling the CD again...

IF I'd really get quite much money for it. Well, before I create an eBay-auction and maybe don't get as much for it as I would be wishing for, I thought it would be best to place the "maybe-offer" at a place where people understand the value of the EP.

I'm really tensioned and looking forward to your replies...

How much would would you pay for the thing MAXIMUM?

I'm really thinking whether I should sell it or not.....

Greetings and stay metal!

-=[SonataFanatica]=-

A year ago, when I bid on an eBay auction, some other guy won the auction - he had the maximum bid of 68 EUROs (which is 86.75 US$)! This time - luckily - I got the CD for 29 EUROs (which is 36.99 US$).

Hey, it's an honor to get a reply from you personally, Steve!
Well, actually I'm only THINKING about re-selling it. I didn't really make my choice yet...

Well the interest will always be great for such a lost gem. I'm sure that if you "e-Bay it" you will get a fine chunk of money for it.

I finally found a copy of Continuum on ebay for $30. A solid EP, it really deserves to get re-released. Steve mentioned poor production, but I didn't think it was half bad.

Damn, I hate to pay that much for "Continuum"! So far no label seems to be interested in re-releasing any of the Art of Music releases. We are starting to re-mix "Into the Void" anyway. I never really liked the production on "Continuum", but it is a lot better than the "Goddess Principle".

Damn, I hate to pay that much for "Continuum"! So far no label seems to be interested in re-releasing any of the Art of Music releases. We are starting to re-mix "Into the Void" anyway. I never really liked the production on "Continuum", but it is a lot better than the "Goddess Principle".

So how's the deal Steve? When a label hold the recordings the artist cannot invoke any right over them even if they're their creation?

You cannot simply give the master tapes to another label or made a self-release?

Well we can do whatever we want to with the first three albums as the term was for seven years. They are now completely our property. Unfortunately, it seems no one wants to re-release them, probably because they feel they have already sold as much as they will. Continuum had a very limited pressing as an EP, and the re-mix of our best early album may change that. I'm not betting on it though!