Wanted : Opeth Beanie (I know they exist)

kodiakice

New Metal Member
Feb 25, 2006
Recently i saw an opeth beanie sold on ebay. The seller stated that it came out when ghost reveries was released. My question to all you awesome Opeth fans is, "Does anyone have one of these for sale or know where i can purchase one?" I about went crazy when i seen it for sale. I missed the auction closing by 1 day! Any information on purchasing one of these would be greatly appreciated. Rock on Opeth forever!! :hotjump:

Yea, the gold logo one. Man i know someone out there has to know where to get one of these, or has one they would part with. :)

i donno bout the bandana, wbut when Opeth came to mtl on oct 29, i saw some guy with an opeth beanie tuque thing.. i wanted to steal it from him and run as fast as i could(it was after the show), cause i would literally wear that hat nonstop if i had it... i want one now... i always wear a hat... and an opeth hat would be like... crazy

they were selling the beanie for like $30 at the NYC show the other night, you should ask someone to buy you one, and then you buy it off of them? lol

those things are hella rare.

I suggest watching ebay, a few of them have gone up there in the past.

Man i have checked blastwaves, frontways, sideways, i just can't find one. Okay that was a stupid attempt at being funny. If they have them at the shows, then i would be willing to maybe pay someone to buy one and then get it off of them. Seeing as how i live in the so called bible-belt in tennessee, i don't think i got much hope of Opeth coming here and me being able to buy one at the shows, (sucks a little to be me). :erk: I would give anything to be able to wear a Opeth beanie around to let more people, at least in this area, know there is a band that owns named Opeth.

I got mine at the show in Atlanta on November 8, 2005 for $12-$15. It is black with a gold embriodered logo. Oh, and it is sweet!

1755431ln.jpg

heh, this one? i got it at the show last year. damn i need to wash it..:|