Latest work: The HAARP Machine. I mixed and reamped the album

Mixed and reamped The HAARP Machine album 2-3 months ago.
The Album will only be released in October through Sumerian Records but they have released the first single Pleiadian Keys a week ago.

You can check it here:
Watch in HD :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck man, that was you!? Great work dude, the balance is incredible. What did you use for the re-amps? In their studio vids I saw them tracking with a Soldano, did any of that stay in the mix?

DAT SNARE.

MOAR
TeYLA.jpg

Seriously though, pretty killer mix and killer tune. I'm excited to hear more of this. Great work, Eduardo!

Thanks for the nice comments guys. :worship:

Fuck man, that was you!? Great work dude, the balance is incredible. What did you use for the re-amps? In their studio vids I saw them tracking with a Soldano, did any of that stay in the mix?

I never heard any recorded tones, they only handed me DIs.
The final reamp was Mark IV and 5150 Voodoo modded.
On the first reamp I did (Long story) it was 5150III and Bogner Uberschall Twin Jet.

Holy shit, this sounds killer. Tell us some secrets? Pretty please? With sugar on top.

There's no secrets, just a million problems to get it mixed :cry: and used a lot of outboard gear for a more natural sound. :D

Really well done! i've been waiting for this album for ages and loved the production on Pleiadian Keys. guitar sounds suits the band perfectly

Thanks again guys for the nice comments :)

Well if it's a long story I won't make you tell it haha but I guess they weren't happy with the first round of reamps?

Someday I'll write a book about it :lol:

About the first reamps, they were happy about those, but I wasn't :lol:

I was initially hired only to do the reamps, when I was hired to do the album mixing I decided to reamp it again because I wasn't completely happy with the 1st reamps.

Great mix!
Muito bom!!! Belo trabalho! Abraço da Ilha Terceira nos Açores :)

Obrigado pelo comentário.
Abraço do Algarve :)

Nice job and mix balance, Eddy. The guitars are a hair too mix dominant, but I'm sure the band wanted something along those lines ;)

Thanks Greg :cool:
Actually the band feels the opposite :)
In the end they would've preferred the guitars even higher in the mix.
So you're right, it was their option ;)