latest work (trash influenced deathcore)

So I used:
LSD deathcrack
Neversnare z3 (slate)
LSD Sn3C+HP
Black Beauty OH (slate deluxe)
LSD Sn6C + HP
LSD Rarefaction B Snare

I mostly only used velocities between 115-127 and blended the snares to taste (this is realy the best thing about trigger) and if you dont bounce the tracks as audio-wavs/aiffs the samples stay phase-accurate

LSD drums are the shit guys. They sound great out of the box but you realy can do great things with them because they take eq and compression way better then slate stuff (besides the deluxe stuff, which just sound awsome)

Cant wait for new toms Lasse, so hurry up with the new pack :)

singer wants more punchy and defined kick. He judged the mix on his Logictec 5.1. system :/
what do you say? should I bring up the kick a bit?

I will burn the master-CD tomorrow so I´ll need some input faaaast

cheers

So I used:
LSD deathcrack
Neversnare z3 (slate)
LSD Sn3C+HP
Black Beauty OH (slate deluxe)
LSD Sn6C + HP
LSD Rarefaction B Snare

I mostly only used velocities between 115-127 and blended the snares to taste (this is realy the best thing about trigger) and if you dont bounce the tracks as audio-wavs/aiffs the samples stay phase-accurate

I also use snare 3 and 6 a lot! the signature snares are beyond awesome too
thanks for the info :headbang:

singer wants more punchy and defined kick. He judged the mix on his Logictec 5.1. system :/
what do you say? should I bring up the kick a bit?

I will burn the master-CD tomorrow so I´ll need some input faaaast

cheers

More punch -> more bass I'd say
more defined maybe some more high mids/highs, but I wouldnt go too far with it as I think the smack of the kick sounds cool already!

Hey gabriel.. Good job on this one.
Like the sounds you are getting.

But one thing I noticed is it sounded a bit 2D/thin/flat.. like its missing some depth. and the middle sounds a bit empty.

Have to listen again later today.
But yeah anyway, nice one ! :popcorn: