Latin American Tour Setlist

yes and why is that? i dont understand. they are their music why they just dont play their songs. i liked funcking hostile and acdc but i'rather hear them play their classic songs. well i hope they come back soon as they said yesterday.

Just to say Thanks Anthrax you are the best down to earth band!!!!, as many people said the place was packed more than 1500 moshers, there was no room for one more!!!!, the pit was insane, the set list was in no order:
NFL
Got the time
Caught in a Mosh
Safe Home
Room for one more
What doesnt die
Only
Indians
Fueled
Antisocial ( awesome pit!!!)
I am the Law
Fucking Hostile (thanks Charlie you promised it, after this one the whole place was screamming Dimebag so loud that i swear Dimebag heard it)
Madhouse
Metal Thrashshing Mad
Bring the Noise with the whiplash finale the same the i saw in Hartford CT in 2003
then Scott were talking to all the band to finally gave us a gift
Ac Dc's Who lotta Rossie
Bush climbed to oine of the speakers and jumped to the crowd(better than Milano)
Man all the place screamed the hell out the lungs, a night to never forget, a night when Anthrax finally played for the best thrash metal crowd ever!!! as Scott said "i can see you in your eyes"
Hail Anthrax:worship:
Hail every fucking Peruvian at the Show.:worship:
and to finish
KEEP BUSH IN THE FAMILY!!! HE' S AWESOME, WE LOVE YOU

Sound like some of you had a great time... I know i do everytime i see them. Nothing can top the Set they did when they open for Priest in 2002.....

I was one of them ... best concert ever!!!!
and Chris ... you sound like a childish girl ... they have a career over 20 years, and in two hours, they can't play all the songs we would like to hear ... youll have to be thankful to them for coming to Peru.

We got Caught in a mosh, metal thrashing mad, bring the noise, NFL, indians, got the time, room for one more ... we can't have all.

Cheers

I don't think they played Nobody Knows Anything... or maybe that was when some guy was trying to pick my pockets. I had to fucking leave my coveted front row spot because of that.

Anyway, thanks to the boys in Anthrax for what was definitely the concert highlight of my life.

I knew it...

i am just an old fan that wanted to hear the old songs. i would be happier if they had played the greater of two evils completely. last night was one of the best moments in my life. but everybody was yelling amon among among. and they just go and return an played an unrecognisable ac dc song. that was stupid since is the first time they come here. if they would come more often i would had accept that.

Alfonso said:
I don't think they played Nobody Knows Anything... or maybe that was when some guy was trying to pick my pockets. I had to fucking leave my coveted front row spot because of that.

Anyway, thanks to the boys in Anthrax for what was definitely the concert highlight of my life.
aja they didnt play it, this was the set list
NFL
Got the time
Caught in a Mosh
Safe Home
Room for one more
What doesnt die
Only
Indians
Fueled
Antisocial ( awesome pit!!!)
I am the Law
Fucking Hostile (thanks Charlie you promised it, after this one the whole place was screamming Dimebag so loud that i swear Dimebag heard it)
Madhouse
Metal Thrashshing Mad
Bring the Noise with the whiplash finale the same the i saw in Hartford CT in 2003
then Scott were talking to all the band to finally gave us a gift
Ac Dc's Who lotta Rossie

christianrrf said:
I knew it...

i am just an old fan that wanted to hear the old songs. i would be happier if they had played the greater of two evils completely. last night was one of the best moments in my life. but everybody was yelling amon among among. and they just go and return an played an unrecognisable ac dc song. that was stupid since is the first time they come here. if they would come more often i would had accept that.
Most of the songs they played were "old." And I don't know how you could not know that AC/DC song...