Latin American Tour Setlist

Hey Christian ... do u want to tape the show? You're talking about a a video camera or a photo camera? Well you have to sneak it the best way. Also depends on the camera you're holding. Im from Peru too, so ill be at Rajatabla tonite. I know this is a small place to hold a concert, but our metal market is not as huge as in other countries. Can u imagine Anthrax playing on a stadium ... here? i simply dont get it. Otherwise, a small venue, makes the show more intimate, more for the hardcore fans.

Im gonna buy a one use camera, so if i security take it from me, i wont lost much.

See you in the mosh

i got my cds signed today at the airport!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i also talked with Charlie and i said please play fucking hostile instead of new level!!! and he said yes!!!so let's wait
DSC00820.jpg

DSC00819.jpg

hey Stigma lucky man do you know if it is true that they are going to be in the theatre early this afternoon to test their sound system?? please.

have you felt the tremor today? that was the coming of anthrax jajaja.

y buena voz por lo FUcking hostile. que paja

well yes medusa i think that only can be performed by joey. the voice needs to be acute.

Hey estigma, I've seen you with your Fight t-shirt, hehe. I was wearing a Slayer t-shirt but a lot of people wear it too. And....thank you so much!!!! They played Fucking Hostile!!!!! :headbang: They played some tunes from some bands, including a bit from Whiplash.
Great concert, the guys were in a high level (as always)

Setlist:
- NFL
- Got the life
- Caught in a mosh
- Safe home
- Room for one more
- What doesn't die
- Antisocial
- Fueled
- Madhouse
- Charlie Benante's little solo
- Indians
- Only
- Fucking hostile
- I am the law
- Metal thrashing mad
- Bring the noise
- Whiplash
- Whole lotta Rosie

The setlist from last nite show was:
- NFL
- Got the Time
- Caught in a mosh
- Safe home
- Room for one more
- What doesn't die
- Antisocial
- Nobody Knows
- Madhouse
- Charlie Benante's little solo / Sepultura's Breed Apart Jam
- Indians
- Only
- Be All, End All
- Fucking hostile (Pantera's Cover)
- I am the law
- Metal thrashing mad
- Bring The Noise / Metallica's Whiplash
- Whole Lotta Roise (AC/DC Cover)

This show was a blast ... completly insane, i was front row (almost 1mt from the stage), by the left side, in front of Rob and Joey speakers ... Joey is a wild motherfucker ... he's a really good player.

While playing Bring the Noise, John usually jumps from the speakers to the crowd, put the band ends playing whiplash before he could reach the speakers...then when he return to the stage, he said to Rob: "hey, i didnt jump yet" ... so cause of this, they pull one more song, which was the ACDC cover, then he could do the jump.

I also remember Scott saying: "When i go back home, i will tell Slayer and Megadeth to came to Peru ... cause your are some crazy motherfu**ers"

This was my best concert ever, hope they come back...now they know how's the peruvian metal scene and how wild we can be.

One of the security guards, give me the setlist of the night ... and i get signed by Rob. Tomorrow ill be posting it. have to scan it.

I wanna read more reviews of the people who went yesterday to Rajatabla.

Cheers

Be all ENd All? i dont thinks so. i am a little dissapointed because the didnt play that song, the didnta play belly of the beast, keep in the family. those songs were in my dreams. the didnt play among the living. i didnt like very much the concert. the didnt play inside out. etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc..............

christianrrf said:
Be all ENd All? i dont thinks so. i am a little dissapointed because the didnt play that song, the didnta play belly of the beast, keep in the family. those songs were in my dreams. the didnt play among the living. i didnt like very much the concert. the didnt play inside out. etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc..............

do you ever stop whining?