Law and Order: special victims unit

I use to watch Law and Order and CSI:crime file all the time and now just watch The Sapronos regardless if already seeing the episodes. I don't know about anyone else by whenever watching CSI:crime files marg and jorja really turn me on!

LOL, it seems you're not as comfortable with your choice as you'd like us to believe. The more you reply, the more insecure you appear.

I hate people like you who are just so above everyone and who like to psycho-analyze others via the internet. You show up here and without missing a beat you're puking up your snobby "I'm-better-than-you" opinions and fucking judging everyone else for ridiulous crap. What's more you're trying to make yourself look smart / above this flaming horseshit by whipping your high school psych text book to show that, by replying to your crap, I'm actuallt ashamed that sometimes I watch TV. Well color me surprised because all this time I thought my habit of watching a show or two every once in a whole was harmless fun, but now I see that I am doomed to a life of tormet and misery while crusaders like you show others the error of their ways. Thankyou, Doctor. Thankyou.

I hate people like you who are just so above everyone and who like to psycho-analyze others via the internet. You show up here and without missing a beat you're puking up your snobby "I'm-better-than-you" opinions and fucking judging everyone else for ridiulous crap. What's more you're trying to make yourself look smart / above this flaming horseshit by whipping your high school psych text book to show that, by replying to your crap, I'm actuallt ashamed that sometimes I watch TV. Well color me surprised because all this time I thought my habit of watching a show or two every once in a whole was harmless fun, but now I see that I am doomed to a life of tormet and misery while crusaders like you show others the error of their ways. Thankyou, Doctor. Thankyou.

Here's how deep it goes: I think watching TV is a stupid waste of time. You don't. I'm not losing any sleep over it. You can keep protesting and making it more than it is if you want, that doesn't bother me either.

I don't give a shit that you don't watch TV. I do give a shit that you think you can sit there and pass judgement on me and just about everyone else for choosing to waste a little time and relax on occasion while you point out just how fucking great you are.

I don't give a shit that you don't watch TV. I do give a shit that you think you can sit there and pass judgement on me and just about everyone else for choosing to waste a little time and relax on occasion while you point out just how fucking great you are.

So you give a shit, huh? Impressive. So, uh, what are we gonna do about this shit giving? Should I just shut up and keep my opinions to myself? Is censorship what you're advocating? No opinons allowed except those you approve of or.... there will be some shit giving? This shit you're giving is a little murky to me, maybe you could clarify this shit you're giving. Thanks.

And thanks for being a fan.

Here's how deep it goes: I think watching TV is a stupid waste of time. You don't. I'm not losing any sleep over it. You can keep protesting and making it more than it is if you want, that doesn't bother me either.
Your persistence on debating such a trivial matter(derailing the thread in the process) as to how people like to spend their spare time is quite suspicious. And if you don't listen nor are bothered by other's people's opinions on this matter, then what's the point in posting anything?You're not coercing anyone into thinking that your stance is the only correct one.
You're hibernating in your beauty sleep ,most of your free time; others waste theirs in front the TV or doing other stuff–everyone makes their own choices. Yes, we're all aware of the benefits of a good healthy sleep. You're not breaking any new ground here.:rolleyes:

So you give a shit, huh? Impressive. So, uh, what are we gonna do about this shit giving? Should I just shut up and keep my opinions to myself? Is censorship what you're advocating? No opinons allowed except those you approve of or.... there will be some shit giving? This shit you're giving is a little murky to me, maybe you could clarify this shit you're giving. Thanks.

You grasping at straws ITT. No doubt you think that you have sent a wicked burn my way by attempting to mock my use of "give a shit", but I'm afraid I'll have to inform you that "give a shit" is something of a slang term that mean "care" or "mind". As in, "I give a shit that you are obnoxious" would mean "I mind that you are obnoxious". Again, I'm sure you that you were just so strapped for ammo that this was all you could think of, but of course it's bad to assume, so I'll account for the possibility that you really aren't familiar with the term, possibly because you haven't had any time to talk to anyone else for the past 70 years or so, since you've been so busy fighting the good fight against wicked, vile TV and all.

ANYWAY... Censorship? No. Don't flatter yourself by thinking that my opinion of you reflects how I feel about life in general. I fully endorse your right to give your opinion, however you should be ready to be told that you are being a snobbish cunt, especially when you are being a snobbish cunt. Besides, the "hey hey first amendment I can say what I want what do you think I should be censored HMMM?" is a pretty junior-high argument, to be honest.

You grasping at straws ITT. No doubt you think that you have sent a wicked burn my way by attempting to mock my use of "give a shit", but I'm afraid I'll have to inform you that "give a shit" is something of a slang term that mean "care" or "mind". As in, "I give a shit that you are obnoxious" would mean "I mind that you are obnoxious". Again, I'm sure you that you were just so strapped for ammo that this was all you could think of, but of course it's bad to assume, so I'll account for the possibility that you really aren't familiar with the term, possibly because you haven't had any time to talk to anyone else for the past 70 years or so, since you've been so busy fighting the good fight against wicked, vile TV and all.

ANYWAY... Censorship? No. Don't flatter yourself by thinking that my opinion of you reflects how I feel about life in general. I fully endorse your right to give your opinion, however you should be ready to be told that you are being a snobbish cunt, especially when you are being a snobbish cunt. Besides, the "hey hey first amendment I can say what I want what do you think I should be censored HMMM?" is a pretty junior-high argument, to be honest.

Pwffft. The name calling is funny... like a angry dog snarling at the end of his chain, but ultimately unable to actually do anything effective. Thank you though for giving me an amusing afternoon. I'll try to check in later but I've got an evening out to attend to. Have fun, I will. :)

I'm actually beginning to think that you're a bot, since you're the clichè internet "smr4t grrl". You psycho-analyze, judge just about everything, have a massive superiority complex, "ironically" act like you enjoy being trolled and then pull out posts like that last one which is so amazingly weak that I can't quote it because I'm afraid that it may make my computer explode.

SVU is my least favorite crime show that's on TV right now. I'd prefer to watch Criminal Intent or CSI Miami over that show. I'm sorry I just don't understand how crime shows on sexual crimes are supposed to be entertaining.

SVU is my least favorite crime show that's on TV right now. I'd prefer to watch Criminal Intent or CSI Miami over that show. I'm sorry I just don't understand how crime shows on sexual crimes are supposed to be entertaining.

I don't understand how you watch CSI: Miami and not see how completley retarded it is. My brother and I will watch every few months and give it the MST3K treatment.

I don't understand how you watch CSI: Miami and not see how completley retarded it is. My brother and I will watch every few months and give it the MST3K treatment.

CSI Miami has much better chracters than any of those other crime shows out there. I love the main chracter of the show (I forgot his name) he's just so cool. The mysteries on that show are much more dramatic and interesting than the more boring/typical crimes on some of the other crime shows like the origional Law and Order or Law and Order SVU while it's not overly dramatic also like on CSI: NY. Really, I only really like CSI: Miami and Law and Order CI. The rest of the crime shows I'm not too interested in except maybe Crossing Jordan but that show got canceled.

SVU is easily one of the most moronically terrible shows I have seen. Lazy writing, random plot twists for the sake of being "unpredictable" that result in disjointed and incoherent stories, characters with zero depth, hot topic issues thrown in with no attempt to integrate them into the storyline, and an overall formulaic approach to TV drama that always results in a good laugh. The whole Law And Order franchise is disposable crap these days, but SVU is easily the dumbest of them. Almost as bad as CSI. Fuck American network TV dramas, watch Intelligence or something instead.

Homicide was good, though.