Lead on Murder on Krakow DVD

Clayman77

Katatoned
Jan 20, 2002
Atlanta, Georgia
Visit site
Anders, this questions for you. On The Black Sessions DVD, there's a lead on Murder that can't be heard on the album. On the DVD gig it clearly stands out from the other instruments. You play that lead 4 times - twice during the speedy instrumental opening and also twice at the end when opening is repeated. First time the lead that I'm talking about starts about 30 seconds into the song.

So I was just wondering, is that something that you like to add to Murder when playing it live or is also present at the album? On the (re)mastered version BMD I can almost hear it :loco:

yeah it something i started playin live as i liked the way the notes stood out more, so i stuck to it. now i almost hear it on the recordings as well, but it's not there.

Thanks Blakkheim! :headbang::worship:

Now I at least know it's not on the album, though I still almost hear it. But anyways, it's a great lead and I think it fits the song perfectly.

Btw, Murder is not on 'Live Consternation'. But you still play it live? It's such an awesome show finale. Hoping to see it live in Tuska Festival...