least favourite evile riff

metallica144

Lammendam
Apr 13, 2010
Holland
ok, this might be weird but i would like to know what riff you do not really like :p

i don't really like the riff in my parasite at 2:32
the intro of metamorphosis ( probably getting a lot of resistance for this)

that's about it,

curious what you have to say about this:p

I really don't like Genocide (shrug), everything else is brilliant.

Side note: I thought this said "favorite evile thread" ie I didn't see "least" and I immediately thought "Enter the Grave!" Every riff in that song is so awesome.

Its not negative to say what riff you like least because you actually LIKE it, just less. :) Plus, if you're a musician you will end up releasing stuff and in 2 years go back to listen to it, or every time you play that certain part live or at rehearsal and realize you could have done something much better there. See, Matt doesn't like that riff in Man Against Machine.

I myself like the verse riff in Schizophrenia the least.

I dont feel willing to contribute to this thread as its only breeding negativity, sorry man

well you don't have to,
and besides, it wasn't my goal to breed negativity, but there were all those '' favourite evile ... '' threads and i thought it was interesting to hear what riff you don't really like. It's not a crime :p but it can always be that you are listening to an evile song and you have that ''meh'' feeling.

I don't have a least favourite. Not because I think they're all amazing or anything, I just don't have a least favourite.

I don't have a least favourite. Not because I think they're all amazing or anything, I just don't have a least favourite.

Pretty much this. Some riffs are better and more memorable then others but there are no Evile riffs (so far) that are bad imo.

well imagine they are all your favorite, but there is one you LOVE the least? it doesn't mean it's bad, just not as good.