You favourite COB guitar/keybaord melody?

Yes, have to agree the best keyboard/guitar melody in there has to be at the end of Kissing the Shadows, its awesome. There are many more great ones and I can't even begin naming the tip of the iceberg because I'll be here all day.

Towards Dead End's intro is sick. Also, the main theme of Needled 24/7 is awesome. There's a lot of 'em though, I also like the one recurring melody in Bed Of Razors, and that arpeggio part in the middle of Warheart. Too many to name.

Northern Comfort was the first song I ever heard by CoB... and that riff at 2:27 just embodied all my emotions, that single riff got me into melodic metal.

I also like:

2:34 of Black Widow (which I don't know if it's very technical, but whatever)
3:43 of In the Shadows (the whole song rules though)
2:50 of Hatebreeder (call and response sort of thing... awesome)
2:02 of The Nail (an excerpt from Toccata and Fugue in D minor by Bach :D)

Mmmm... there are other parts of songs that really get me, even though they're not that technical. Like Alexi's first scream at 00:51 of Taste of My Scythe... it's so awesome, I love the chords in the background and everything. And... argh, I could go on forever about the parts of all these songs that give me good feelings... :D

> BODOM AFTER MIDNIGHT guitar keyboard harmonies after the first chorus
> reminds me of the movie "the rock" for some reason

The intro of angel of death, on Tokyo Warhearts, also reminds me of "the rock" for some strange reason :D

In the shadows, whole song == fkkn masterpiece.

Beginning riff of Downfall == really fun to play :) :)

Towards Dead End - The pedal tone part closer to the end
Children of Decadence - The delay part
Hate Me - 3:18
Sixpounder - The Solo (although I hate the song)
Silent Night, Bodom Night - The main riff and all the variations of it on the high E string.

There are so many. Now i'm watching the sixpounder video and, you know, that part after "Louder sixpounder!" at 2:15, just rocks

Well my favorite guitar-keyboard solo (battle) is still the one from Mask Of Sanity ,2:36 – 3:22, (and it’s even better when they preform it live) but I’ve also always liked the outro from Hatebreeder

Downfall has some spiritual qualities..like you cant put your finger on whats good with the song but it rules...great songwriting, structuring, very well-written.