Leatherwolf checking in from BangYourHead 06

wade black

Wade Black
Feb 13, 2006
www.leatherwolfmusic.com
Unfu!$ing believible ! Just wanted to touch base and to let all know LW had a great set and an overwhelming responce from our German friends in arms! It was off the hooks! I got to see Jon Olivas set (mind blowingly good!) I Met Jason Bohnam ,Ripper Owens was way cool ,His set at the pre party was insane! just a cool time . great to be a part of Metal history (BYH Rocks! ) :headbang: :kickass: thought I would share . Cannot wait for Prog Power I mean really! STAY HARD! Wade Black/Leatherwolf Cheers!

I look forward to seeing you guys after the couple of new songs I heard of the new LW cd

Dude, the new Leatherwolf cd is GREAT!! Much better than I expected.

You always try to find a way to do your best! We love what we do ! And we live our lives for that hour and a half on stage. But the best thing is that you all are digging it. Thanks Leatherwolf and myself appreciate you all!!!! Cheers! :headbang: :kickass:

wade black said:
You always try to find a way to do your best! We love what we do ! And we live our lives for that hour and a half on stage. But the best thing is that you all are digging it. Thanks Leatherwolf and myself appreciate you all!!!! Cheers! :headbang: :kickass:

A buddy of mine saw you guys in California recently and said you guys kicked some serious ass. He was impressed with the new material and went on and on about your voice and how it has improved the band overall. He is coming out to Progpower as well. We all look forward to seeing you live. :headbang: