Leatherwolf!

MysticX9

Feb 27, 2002
Macon, GA
Holy shit, just found out about this, awesome!!! We need to have
'em back at ProgPower, very happy about this! :kickass:

From Hardradio:

[FONT=arial, helvetica]LEATHERWOLF have issued the following update: "As some of you may have heard/read through the grapevine we will be re-releasing the 'World Aslyum' album with Mike Olivieri on vocals! This has nothing to do with us being unhappy with Wade (Black)'s performance on the album - we still think he did a great job. But now that we have Mike back we decided it was worth having him sing on the songs; Mike loved the record when he first heard it and was eager to re-cut the vocals once he decided to re-join. We just shipped everything off to the esteemed Jacob Hansen over in Denmark who also did the original 'World Asylum' mix. We are looking forward to be able to present you a wicked sounding album very soon. Stay tuned for an exact release date." The classic Leatherwolf line-up, including vocalist/guitarist Michael Olivieri and guitarist Carey Howe, are slated to co-headline the ninth edition of Germany's Keep It True Festival, scheduled for November 3 at the Sporthalle in Dittigheim. For more information on the event visit www.keep-it-true.de.[/FONT]

Great to hear that Michael Olivieri is back with Leatherwolf...he's one of my all-time favorite vocalists!

Of course I'll pick up a second copy of the new "World Asylum" -- although I'd much rather hear some brand new material.

Wonder what the guys are doing on Wednesday, October 3rd? :)

Kimberly

Great to hear that Michael Olivieri is back with Leatherwolf...he's one of my all-time favorite vocalists!

Of course I'll pick up a second copy of the new "World Asylum" -- although I'd much rather hear some brand new material.

Wonder what the guys are doing on Wednesday, October 3rd? :)

Kimberly

Totally agree, I'm going to pick up of copy of WORLD ASYLUM but
I really want to hear some new stuff! If they showed up at Vinyl
I'd fall right over! :worship:

I have to say myself ,That re -recording World Asylum is a mistake and a step backwards. Don't get me wrong World Asylum is a strong recording (LW is a classic band) Mike is a great rock singer, But fans want to hear new not re done material. come on guys I know Geoff has a lot of ideas step up to the plate! Stay hard and stay METAL!! from Wade /Black Reign /Crimson Glory :headbang: :kickass:

While I love the first two Leatherwolf CDs I dont think Michael could do what Wade did on WORLD ASYLUM... Two different styles...Wade kicks ass and personally I am glad he is back with Crimson Glory...Thank God Midnight didnt get a hold of ASTRONOMICA to screw that up!