Left Hand Path refined through Stinnett

Muzak by request
Sep 15, 2007
Sirious B
IMG_008.JPG

Stinnett S6 Lefty

Specs = Standard S6 (Mahogany body, Ebony fretboard w custom inlay) http://www.stinnettguitars.com/models.htm
Bridge pickup: Motor City "Awfayu"
Neck pickup : Seymour Duncan "Classic Stack"

I pointed it out to Will before: Considered that every guitar I owned, had at least one or two weak points, I can honestly say, this is the best guitar I ever had. It is build with absolute love to the detail and in my wildest dreams I wouldn't have expected how good it plays. First time my fingers are translated into sound 1:1.
This is exactly the guitar I had in mind when I decided to order.

For metal only players the Afwayu is probably not the best choice, as it is not defined like an EMG in the lows, but for friends of the brown sound, the character (this word really fits here) is pure earcandy. Excellent choice for sounds like EVH, Cantrell or even Guthrie Govan (leads in general sound unbelievable good with this pickup).
It's smooth, thick with creamy highs, still transparent in chords and has a very dynamic response. ( Also, Will wired me a single coil option, in case I feel like Jeff Beck.)

nothing more to add. *walks away noodling*.......

That is pretty sexy. Not a fan of the fixed bridge, never have been a fan, but to each his own. Congratz though. You should plug into a stock 5150 to the epic brown sound. :headbang:

As a lefty that is drool-worthy shit. Not a big fan of the super sharp headstock but other than that, do want.

did'nt know we had so many left handed guitarists here! :kickass::headbang:
guitar looks awesome, moar pics plz!!!

cheers
S.

cool to see positive response. feels good to be back here (had no i net for ages).

i really have a history with searching for good lefthand guitars, so i can only recommend going the Stinnett route (obviously :lol:).
and like the ESP thread shows; there is still no that much variety in lefthand models (personally my latest disappointment was with TTT fretting which is also only avaible for righthanders :bah:).

and yeah, i'm also curious which amp suits this guitar best. Lasse and Greg will tell me sometime (hopefully).
(BTW, since i never saw anything here about Motor City pickups, i recommend them too)

more power to the sinistrals :kickass:

damn you! SO JEALOUS. being a lefty BLOWS when it comes to finding a guitar.

i've resorted to re-stringung and setting up right handed guitars to play like a lefty, haha...

currently rocking Phil's LTD 7 tuned to drop F# =D

i really have a history with searching for good lefthand guitars, so i can only recommend going the Stinnett route (obviously :lol:).
and like the ESP thread shows; there is still no that much variety in lefthand models (personally my latest disappointment was with TTT fretting which is also only avaible for righthanders :bah:).

I know how that feels. I was also considering a Stinnett a while back but the waiting period was too much for me so I went with a Carvin which is a great guitar too.

it's indeed hebrew. it says "chokmah" (caballistic principe).
like everything else executed excellent. it's the icing for me.