Legacy (Testament) demo shirt 1985 for sale

Dungeon Vic

Feb 9, 2004
A friend of mine is selling his Legacy demo shirt (Testament). He got the shirt directly from the band back in the day, I can vouch that it is legit (er, this message is being pasted in a few sites that people actually know me, so I am not sure if that means anything here, where I mostly lurk at the Evile forum! But it's the real deal, honest!).

The measurements are:
ptp: 19 inches / 48.3 cm
shoulder to hem: 24.5 inches / 62.2 cm

The shirt is sleeveless (cut off) and in v.good condition, it shows its age but totally wearable, no yellowing or holes I saw (I inspected it personally). There is some wear on the collar, nothing much. It's the version with the same backprint as in front. Send your offers at my e-mail please, dungeonvic@gmail.com

I will be honestly updating the offers as they come in. Please make reasonable offers, the man selling the shirt had no intention of selling off his collection but has to due to prolonged unemployment.

Phiomegatauomicrongammarho1364_zpsd56c6d31.jpg

Phiomegatauomicrongammarho1365_zps1126dbbe.jpg

9522a961-ef10-4166-863e-e5366ef3f2c0_zps91ff18b4.jpg

Thanks!

Bumping.

The current offer is at 50 euros. I will keep this a while longer as the shirt is actually worth a lot more than that and because it will go to someone who needs the money dearly.

Last chance everyone. There is an offer of 60 euros and I am awaiting for my friend's reply as to if he will take the offer or if he will be risking it on ebay (with a starting price of 50 euros).

Do remember that this is a BARGAIN for shirt collectors, this shirt is well worth more than 150 euros and I very much doubt if you will ever come across such a low price.