Selling a Legacy 1985 demo shirt (Testament)

Er, no, I am the fool actually because I posted the link incorrectly. The sale is actually legit! :)

I fixed it in the first message, should work now!

Oh, I do apologise Vic! After I saw the Demolition Hammer thread on the Shirtchaser forum and it being 1st of April I thought this was another joke :lol:

But as I can see it is indeed legit. He should have NO problem finding a good home for it. Though unfortunately I just know I couldn't make a good enough offer at the moment!

Yeah, considering the link-fail, you were quite right to assume that! Although I would have added a ridiculous offer as well (25 euros for the Demolition Hammer :p hah!)

I can tell you that the guy selling it is quite desperate and that he told me that even with a 50 euros he will let it go. I'm hoping he will get what the shirt deserves (which is definitely a triple figure) cause he really is a cool guy in a shitty situation, but who knows?

Last chance everyone. There is an offer of 60 euros and I am awaiting for my friend's reply as to if he will take the offer or if he will be risking it on ebay (with a starting price of 50 euros).

Do remember that this is a BARGAIN for shirt collectors, this shirt is well worth more than 150 euros and I very much doubt if you will ever come across such a low price.

I agree with you that it's an insanely good price for this shirt. But it seems there aren't many shirt collectors around...

For the first time in almost a decade I'm in a bit of a bad position, financially, kind of ashamed to say but even 60 - 80 euros would be too much for me (right now) :/