Legacy

Frank

Electric Monk
Jan 24, 2003
Painesville, Ohio
Visit site
You know, even after 10 years, "What To Say" still makes my heart stutter. Maybe this sounds strange, but I like to listen to it every now and then just to prove to myself that I can still feel the emotion the song conveys.

If the band is forever done, it left a great legacy.

You know, even after 10 years, "What To Say" still makes my heart stutter. Maybe this sounds strange, but I like to listen to it every now and then just to prove to myself that I can still feel the emotion the song conveys.

If the band is forever done, it left a great legacy.

Couldn't agree more. Wonderful song from a wonderful band.:worship:

As a cancer survivor twice over - two bone marrow transplants, this song has a deep meaning to me as I went through several situations where the lyrics to this song were my inner monologue when things were grim. While I've come out the other side with scars both internal and external, I still get up each day with welcome arms, and this song still stirs memories that have a profound effect upon me.

I hope Enchant is still alive if even a flicker of flame in the band members lives - their music will live on and one can only hope someday we have new music to enjoy with such emotional effect as songs like "What to Say".

:( :( :(

Sorry I was blind sided by that awful thought until I slapped myself. The chapter is clearly not over. There are still more good things to come to add to their legacy. So get up from that couch and make some noise! :hotjump:

:devil: LONG LIVE ENCHANT!!! :devil: