Legions In Hiding?

Man, I so hope that you are right. He missed the one-off gigs in Japan and Hawaii. So, yes, the South America tour will be an indicator of what's to come.

Hey, 5 days of silence? this thread ain't working! Here are some old school pics I've stumbled upon. I'm posting them for no reason, actually. Just thought I'll share.

CRso0KaXIAA-NVt.jpg

CRKjp4dUEAAsyLx.jpg

Louie and Chuck kill me. Steve and Greggy are right behind them, though. I'd never seen these before. Yeah, we definitely should go back to a dozen thrads. I wanna go back to "Testament Record Sales" to finally find out where are the gold records for PWYP and the Ritual in the States and for DROE in several European countries for a start ha ha.

Louie and Chuck kill me. Steve and Greggy are right behind them, though. I'd never seen these before. Yeah, we definitely should go back to a dozen thrads. I wanna go back to "Testament Record Sales" to finally find out where are the gold records for PWYP and the Ritual in the States and for DROE in several European countries for a start ha ha.

I know! Chuck and Louie, Chuck kind of looks like King Kong 77...in a cool way lol!
And Louie..just holy shit hahaha

It would be really cool if you could find that out oneman!