To polish legions

Disciple of the Watch

Third eye open
Apr 15, 2003
Zagreb, Croatia
Visit site
Most of the guys from crolegions are going to amon amarth show in Wien, Austria on 16.10. We thought that it would be great that polish legions also come that show so that we could meet and greet and drink and smoke somthing.... So what do you say polish legions, are you up to the challange?! :hotjump:

Man, this would really rule... however, I doubt if I can go. It's pretty far... I know that for you guys also and that it's more or less half way between us... but it's actually not one of my fav bands + the date isn't really perfect for me, to be honest. Can't speak for the rest of the Legions, though and I hope some of them will be able to join you guys in Austria. Thanks very much for the idea- hopefully one day we'll be able to meet and have a drink (or more).

BTW, I once attended a gig in Vienna (or Wien, if you prefer)- it was the No Mercy festival last year (TESTAMENT, DEATH ANGEL, NUCLEAR ASSAULT, PRO-PAIN, DARKANE, MARDUK, DIE APOKALYPTISCHEN REITER) and I'm pretty sure I saw some Croatian guys there... weren't those some of you, gentlemen?

The guys you saw are the founders of crolegions; my best friend, my brother and myself.... But I don`t recall of speaking to anyone from Poland (well old Jack and Pushkin vodka did die under our hand, if you now what I mean)...... Please refresh my memorie.... :wave:

Glad it was you, guys. We actually didn't speak, I just recall seeing people who talked Croatian to each other (I've been to Croatia several times so I can distinguish the languege from other Slavian languages with little difficulties) and I think I saw a car with Croatian plates nearby Planet Musik... I've actually no clue why I remembered it. Weren't you the guys hugging Chuck after the show?

Yeah that was also us.... I guess we got too emotional :loco: .... We are also the guys who headbenged our brains out in the front row just in front of peterson....
That was a fucking perfect day....
Btw I wonder why the guys from wien are so fucking reserved, I mean the only ones who headbanged on testament and death angel in the front row were us... What`s up with them? o_O I mean; when anyone comes to croatia the whole hall just headbanges all the show....

Anyway, what`s up with the rest of the polish legions?

Hah.. so that's where I know you guys from... I was standing in front of Eric too- to the right of you, I believe... I remember you were trying to explain something to the guard (or to tell him how much TestAmenT kicks ass or something) and talked Croatian to each other (not to the guard)... Anyway, yeah the Austrian public was a bit static... it was amazibngly easy to last in the front row for the 7+ hours (yep, I was headbanging since Darkane's first song).
As for the rest of the Legions- I'm also wondering where they are...

AA --- not sth that would make my lazy ass move to Vienna -- but if you wanna see Susperia in Katowice and have a drink drink togehter you are most welcome CROATIAN LEGIONS!!!!!!!!

I think that Susperia is coming to Croatia soon so I`ll have to pass....

HPOE we came in late to the festival, came to the nuclear asults last song, headbanged it, drinked over propain, headbanged over death angel, drinked and smoked over marduk and HEADBANGED OVER TESTAMENT!!!!!!! That was a killer show, but somehow a bit short don`t you think? :Spin:

Short? ... haha. I couldn' t feel my neck after 8 hours of constant (well, save Marduk) headbanging, but as for TestAmenT's performance- yeah, it was a little short. I was alone in a foreign country, so there weren't many people to drink with and I had to secure the place in the front row (+didn't want to miss any... well, almost any, band) so I stood there all the time.
Too bad you missed NA- not their best performance ever, I believe, but a good show (and so was Darkane)