Thank You To My Polish TL Board Members

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
Thanks Guys, I really appeciate your generousity, and efforts. After a long wait, due to being mailed from Poland To Germany, and then finally getting mailed here to the US, I finally have recieved your highly anticipated gift........I just got back from New Years celebration in Las Vegas, Nevada......
and it was waiting for me at Home!.......What a way to start 2004!.......I opened the box and found ........1 Bottle of Absinth(from Hills In The Chez. Republic) The Real Deal and my favorite!.......1 Bottle of Polish Vodka(with Special Herbs Bitter Vodka).....(it's dark & looks like Whiskey, & Metal Award Winning)........1 Bottle of Polish Sobieski Vodka......I am totally thrilled & happy!..........I'll share the Vodka's with the Testament band members(next party).......But I'm saving the Absinth for a special occasion & girl......Otherwise I'm not sharing that with anyone else!
Thank you so much........Poland Rules........I owe you guys BIGTIME!......Hope to see you this summer.......til then ..............Take Care & may you and your family's have a great New Year!:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

Deadly Embrace said:
Thanks Guys, I really appeciate your generousity, and efforts. After a long wait, due to being mailed from Poland To Germany, and then finally getting mailed here to the US, I finally have recieved your highly anticipated gift........I just got back from New Years celebration in Las Vegas, Nevada......
and it was waiting for me at Home!.......What a way to start 2004!.......I opened the box and found ........1 Bottle of Absinth(from Hills In The Chez. Republic) The Real Deal and my favorite!.......1 Bottle of Polish Vodka(with Special Herbs Bitter Vodka).....(it's dark & looks like Whiskey, & Metal Award Winning)........1 Bottle of Polish Sobieski Vodka......I am totally thrilled & happy!..........I'll share the Vodka's with the Testament band members(next party).......But I'm saving the Absinth for a special occasion & girl......Otherwise I'm not sharing that with anyone else!
Thank you so much........Poland Rules........I owe you guys BIGTIME!......Hope to see you this summer.......til then ..............Take Care & may you and your family's have a great New Year!:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

Uff - certainly it took a while since it got to US - i remember that when i was posting it was around the date of your birthday :Spin:

Glad you like it!!! and hope u will also like the taste and "%" :Spin:

and remember - it was you who started it all with treating us - Polish people - so well when you&Testament were in Poland w August!!:worship:

and we -Polish people - got a very good memory when someone treats as so well :wave:

hope to meet you during the summer, please don't forget Poland while setting Euro-summer Testament dates :wave:

take care in 2004!!!

DL, all pleasure for ours side especially souflypls cuz he was the one who managed the whole thing :hotjump:

If you want to make those bottle empty while next party wth TestAmenT, just check out stefek Smyth`s board http://www.sfmetal.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=265&sid=c03d84649b0d54ed51ca5bad7dda617b#265 , he also asked for an advice which Polish high octane stuff to purchase :tickled: So you will not be the only one who brings the bestest alcohol that will make you guys feel good for sure!