Leprous - The Cloak

The dynamics in this song are similar to the Phil Collins song 'In the Air Tonight.' I would say that is a good thing. Phil is worth $250 million.

Also, a fucking cool setting that they filmed in.

Want to listen so bad, but I'm holding off until my copy comes in. I burnt out "Restless" and "Thorn" when they were released prior to Bilateral.

The album is, as expected, pretty much perfect. The album is heavier than the single, but it's still pretty representative of the sound they're going for on the album. There's layers and layers of repeating vocal melodies throughout the album creating an awesome atmosphere, it's really something else.

I do have one pretty serious complaint, WHY ARE SOME OF THE LYRICS COVERED UP IN THE BOOKLET? :(

The album is, as expected, pretty much perfect. The album is heavier than the single, but it's still pretty representative of the sound they're going for on the album. There's layers and layers of repeating vocal melodies throughout the album creating an awesome atmosphere, it's really something else.

I do have one pretty serious complaint, WHY ARE SOME OF THE LYRICS COVERED UP IN THE BOOKLET? :(

They're hidden in the Coal.