Lesbian Meatloaf Recapies,Man I am funny

Ok,
First things first thanks to everyone on the Relapse records crue for tuning in so much and supporting the Rapture Radio,Mean Dean and those sick freaks in Philly have been rockin the hell out so here is my throw down to my hommies at Relapse!
And that is just another reason to send your band's cd to Rapture because you just never know who is listning!
Also whatever is goin on in South Africa needs to continue those crazy bastards must be playin Rapture for the animals out on the African plains because they are listyning for an average of about 20 hours a day!Rapture loves jungle animals!Thanks to the South African Listners!!!!!
And las but not least I want t thank the listners in Denver,Colorado for officiall becoming #3 on the most listning hours for cities!
You will notice aslot of the musicv is differant I hve almost completly redone the entire playlist with new music including alot of brand new stuff including Suffocation,Vehemence,After Forever and kick ass new Material from The Judas Cradle thanks to our frinds at Invisable Youth PR and Eulogy records!
Also A.J. from Ressurection A.D records has sent us the best and newest in some amazing Hardcore/Crossover Metal (Check out Arson,Now playing!)and you will soon see banners from Ressurection A.D. on the Rapture website support them!
Rapture Top 10
1.Bloodbath-So You Die
2.Dissection-Unhallowed
3.Caliban-Forsaken Horizon
4.Immolation-Sinfull Nature
5.Amon Amarth-Death in Fire
6.Slayer-Diciple
7.Graveworm-Legion
8.Suffocation-Subconciously Enslayved(Brand New Cut!)
9.Arcturus-Collapse Generation
10.Self Inflicted-Beyond the agony of never

Ok last thing I promise,Let me explainhow this weekly newsletter works I type it up (And usually get emails from people telling me to lears how to fucking type) And then I foward it to Cindy then she fowards it to all of her contacts just as I do to mine.The list is a alittle over 800 people 99% of whom asked to be added to the list and others are bands who we play or labels who we work with.
Well it seems that our AOL memebers have been complaining to AOL that Rapture is spamming them,I cannot remember ever sending out an email that did not give the oppurtunity to be removed simply by replying with remove.So now we have lost 150 contacts because of those complaints..............So again if you hate this newsletter or you just delete it let us know we will be happy to remove you,We have no intentions of spamming or pushing ourselves onto ANYONE!
All I want is a sponsorship from Camel cigerettes and Jones soda!
Wes/Staff

p.s. I lied on the prmoise!We have yet to peak out on listners this has just begun we are sitting at #23 on the charts and the push for #8 is on thats right #8,#1 is just to muh pressure to many people want it I will be completly happy with #8 so log onto www.raptureradio.net and keep it running 24/7 guarenteed to make you headbag all day and night and for the love of lesbian metaloaf recipies go to the damn forum!