Less than 5 months until PP

Bamafan

Sep 11, 2010
Heart of Dixie
It is starting to feel real now that I purchased my ticket for the Wed and Thur night shows. For those of us who live in red states, PP is our best shot at seeing bands like Redemption. If you're thinking of going to see Redemption et al in September, and you haven't bought a ticket yet, now is the time to do it. The demand for Nightwish/Kamelot tickets is apparently very high which will make PP tickets harder to come by.

Any hints? Things that maybe we could possibly expect on... say, a live album? :saint:

Although, one of the greatest parts of a concert is the anticipation and guessing what the next song will be. And when a band does a medley of sorts (like Genesis, or DT's "Caught in a New Millenium" for example) is just incredible.

Just bought my ticket for ProgPower. Gonna cost me $1500 with flights from England, but definately worth it to see Redemption again (not to mention Symphony X, Kamelot et al).

Glad to hear there will be some different songs in the set as well!

I'm so excited about this!

ProgPower will be my first time to see Redemption...and I am soooo excited!! This Mortal Coil has been stuck in my CD player ever since I got it.

ProgPower will be my first time to see Redemption...and I am soooo excited!! This Mortal Coil has been stuck in my CD player ever since I got it.

Same here! Unfortunately, unless the festival sells out this year, it looks like Glenn is going to nix ProgPower for 2014. So tell all your friends to make the trip to Hotlanta!

Move it more central in the US... Like say, maybe, uh... Dallas?

Personally, I like it where it is because our part of the country doesn't get much in the way of metal, but it's a moot point. The promoter is a Georgia resident. Since the festival isn't his full time occupation, I imagine he needs it to be close to home.

I know all the guys have day jobs and such, but I have to ask why there has not been any updates on their website in awhile? With ProgPower on the verge of possibly going down, it would be great for Redemption to update their their website (including the upcoming shows area) and get the word out to fans about the festival. Just giving my two cents!! Can't wait to see you guys in Atlanta!