let me introduc ece you to drunk gums

Gums

sweet bitching
Jan 9, 2002
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
jo hi guys i'm drunk and i just wanted to let you know yhou sguys rule and if you eve rdrunk call me up i'm the drninking man i'll help you out you know it boys and girls pulus mi'm looking good just aks neal and hey wtf i'm good k guys 2 guirls in this room byuy

well ther e is one hot chikc her ebut the other hot one is talking to some other guy luckily i already fucked around with her although she dienid me pants access too mbad sucker s i won them all and i wiill get some too bad bithces

we;; tje apther girl told me to tak eoff my cowboy hat cause it looked bad but i was like fuck you i like my cowboy hat bightc cso i wore it even though a band memeber wore the strapo around heis new boald head while he played

only a drunk and puking Gums would summon Rahvin from the deepest reaches of the DT forum to our cozy Skyfire forum :tickled:

(P.S: I think Gums is drunk)

rahvin said:
very enticing, f_v: to save the life of alcoholic um users, i rise like a demon from the gaping jaws of hellfire, or something to that extent. :p

wouldn't you want to be something more heroic? Demons and hellfire arent what I'd want to save me :ill:

Hey people! I had an earthshattering hangover like no other , i can tell ya that much. So, to celebrate, I am gonna get drunk again tonight! I'm funnelling beers this time, so prepare for the worst.
drinktime for gums :tickled:
you guys are numero uno