Let's be friends. How many of you folks poo-pood your pants when you were little?

lovehunter

Repent!
May 18, 2005
in my world
Let's have some fun everyone and jump and a common band wagon, I think? This is is supposed to be funny. Sorry for the impracticallity, I guess, I am going to school full time right now and I'm drunk as hell right now and I just finished doing my homework and it is right past midnight where I am from. Not only that, I need to to study for a test and I' ve have just few hours to be prepared. Wish me luck, if not, oh well. Citriticisms are welcome, so blast off. Anthrax rules no matter what!!!

Sir Phobos said:
Where and what are you going for

Nothing in particular, just looking for some consversation and a little bullshit. This thread is supposed to be funny and just plain dumb. Does' nt anybody have any flash backs? Geez, I' m sorry if I not starting any issues that are uneccessarily needed, in my opinion. I guess it's all the alcohol I've consumed in the last few hours or so.

Well, good luck on your test, if you wake up for it!

Here's a topic unbefitting of a metal site: Bunny Slippers, sexy or no?

Skorned1 said:
Well, good luck on your test, if you wake up for it!

Here's a topic unbefitting of a metal site: Bunny Slippers, sexy or no?

I guess it depends. How does it look like on the woman? Not on yourself. I'm not into that funny stuff.

lovehunter said:
Nothing in particular, just looking for some consversation and a little bullshit. This thread is supposed to be funny and just plain dumb. Does' nt anybody have any flash backs? Geez, I' m sorry if I not starting any issues that are uneccessarily needed, in my opinion. I guess it's all the alcohol I've consumed in the last few hours or so.

Dude, no offense, but I think he was asking what university do ya attend and what's your major!:p