How many of you fucks have heard of Temperance?!

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
Holy God damn shit, I'm windmilling to the musical mastery of these death dealing doomsters. Absolute fucking masterpiece in every sense of the word. Their name may be an oxy moron, as you'll end up drinking 8 shots of everclear while breaking your own guitar over your stereo in Scott Ian visits the set of Married w/ Children fashion. Riffs to make the hair on your chest stand up and salute the metal Gods (sorry Asmodee), drumming that is so well executed your blood filled urethra will be the metronome to the madness. Don't even get me started on the vocals.

Oh no no no, if you're a black woman going to college, the white man will not like you, but they will respect you.

This truly is a smorgasboard of bestial carnage. Elements of thrash, death, jump da fuck up and lynch a negar wham bam thank your grandmother for inviting you over for dinner doom!

I can't really make any comparisons, these guys are in their own league. If you're in to the nineties style of no frills, no compromise, no remorse (the band's original name, give me 5 dollars for including a pun), metal, then this is for you!

Is that enough fucking shilling?!?! Is anybody out there?!?! Am I on ambien?!?!

If you said, yes to any of the above, fuck off and die!!! :heh:

Erik, sticky this thread as my latest reco. This album kicks all kinds of ass. 5 years later, will anyone care?

Just one song of immense kickassery, seeing as this forum needs a dose of Ritalin. :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
you can pull your hram all you want ... but this really blows.
i tell it like it is brotha ...