Do you have a number one album of all time?

That's easy ... bought it the day it came out in '86 ... completely knocked me out ... like Tyson in his prime ... it was like someone totally fucking hit me in the gonads ... and all my friends felt the same ... wht a time that was ...

Oh yeah, it was Slayer - Reign in Blood ... and nothing ever came close since.

That's easy ... bought it the day it came out in '86 ... completely knocked me out ... like Tyson in his prime ... it was like someone totally fucking hit me in the gonads ... and all my friends felt the same ... what a time that was ...

Oh yeah, it was Slayer - Reign in Blood ... and nothing ever came close since.

NAD said:
Favorite album to bring my spirits up:
Life of Agony - River Runs Red

Me too! I don't think I've ever met anyone else who liked Life of Agony, but I have such an association with a certain time period with them and it brings back great memories. Definitely a spirit bringer upper for me too. :Spin:

haddsie said:
Me too! I don't think I've ever met anyone else who liked Life of Agony, but I have such an association with a certain time period with them and it brings back great memories. Definitely a spirit bringer upper for me too. :Spin:
That album is just so freakin' depressing that no matter how bad it gets, I think "hey, it could always be worse!" Plus the whole nostalgia of being 14 and starting to really discover metal at that point... loved the Through and Through video on Headbanger's Ball.

I recently found out they played some reunion shows earlier this year, I don't think they plan a full-fledged reformation though... d'oh.

My number one album of all time has to be Queensryche - Operation Mindcrime.

This album has such a strong story element from beginning to end that it just blows other concept albums out of the water.