How many of you have heard this saying?

I hate outkast. Yeah, I listen to Pink Floyd, big whoop, I bet a lot of you do too.

Oh wait, I also like Creedence Clearwater Revival very much, so there. JOHN FOGERTYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

A buddy of mine almost got his ass beat for his comment. He's a good kid, but slow when it come to knowing how I react. I sampled him some Nevermore, and he called it "Gay Opera Metal." I found it very hard to stay tactful and not beat him with my tee ball bat.

unknown said:
Yeah...close minded people usually say that.

To which I ask them, "How much metal have you listened to? How much REAL metal have you listened to?"
And Madder Mortem is *real* metal?
Fuck that shit man, madder mortem are pussified homofaggot carpet licking sissy whores

HETEROSEXUALS HAVE THE RIGHT TO ROCK!

unknown said:
*has a giant Pink Floyd black light poster in room*

Pink Floyd rules all
A surefire way to get rid of me is to give me a loaded gun, lock me in a room and force me to listen to Pink Floyd. After about an hour I'll surely commit suicide to free myself from the boredom. Lameass band.

on my looks nobody would say that I "have a problem" cuz I listen to something freaky, :D, but if they ask, I do tell. the comment that follows is mainly "oh, God! :erk: "

as for discussing or explaining, I never do that, except with metalized, cuz I don't believe the ignorant ones are worth my efforts in trying to explain or god-forbid, to convince. :err:

besides, I get upset too easily...

Hey, tee, might I borrow some reputation points? I see you have a few dots to spare.

NL: The Rep Whore.

I don't think you're that critical. besides, there are not that many that I'd like to rep. I don't do it randomly, one after another, but when I like something.

This conversation took place June 22, 2003 with a (former) good friend of mine

ManiacMatthew: check this out
*** NOTE: Closing this window during an active file transfer will close the transfer.
*** Barber has received C:\My Documents\BAND\Lyrics\The Black Hills of Purgatory.txt.
ManiacMatthew: pure black metal
Barber: haha, i hate black metal, and goth metal, and blood metal, goddamit
ManiacMatthew: haha
ManiacMatthew: i like it because it lets me go anywhere i want to
Barber: oh god
Barber: metal sucks balls
Barber: whos your favorite band ?
ManiacMatthew: right now they are death and opeth
ManiacMatthew: a lot of thought goes into it
Barber: phhhfff. pure bullshit
ManiacMatthew: a lot of black & death metal sucks, but there is others that are absolutely brilliant
Barber: uhhhh, NO
Barber: that used to be what john listened to, i hate it
ManiacMatthew: i can tell by your response that you have not listened to any

hahahaha.... spoken like a true dumbfuck. This conversation quickly collapsed.

and there's no such thing as blood metal :lol: