Do Nevermore have day jobs?

Hearse, you're right, it takes time...
just like everything no?

and Cradle Of Filth live from music ONLY for the last 4-5 years... i know that for a fact.
and regardless to what most people think about their music, they do have some good stuff here and there, and good for them for being able to do that !

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

Well truth be told, with the label problems we're having at the moment it's not possible to support ourselves from just music.
I am currently cooking at The Swedish Cultural Center of Seattle...I feel very much at home here because most of my best friends are Swedes!..Van works as a graphic artist for Nintendo and Jim is working in a bar called Goofy's.
We are still just regular people struggling to get by. We love music and that's what gives us the drive to continue....

this is why I root for you guys just like my favorite football team....every time I see a suck-ass band making it "big" I always turn to my wife and say "how come they can make money and guys like Nevermore have to starve just to keep playing the music we/they love?"

I hope the last few years have helped you guys to finally make a few bucks!

this is why I root for you guys just like my favorite football team....every time I see a suck-ass band making it "big" I always turn to my wife and say "how come they can make money and guys like Nevermore have to starve just to keep playing the music we/they love?"

I hope the last few years have helped you guys to finally make a few bucks!

needs killed.

5 years later, do the boys still have day jobs? or is CM taking better care of them?
OK, the answer to this question is bigger than Nevermore, and most of the fans have zero clue. Anyone want to guess what Motley Crue was making at the height of Shout at the Devil? It's just disgusting. I swear, the money-making end of this industry must be entirely peopled with bitter, failed musicians out for revenge.

OK, the answer to this question is bigger than Nevermore, and most of the fans have zero clue. Anyone want to guess what Motley Crue was making at the height of Shout at the Devil? It's just disgusting. I swear, the money-making end of this industry must be entirely peopled with bitter, failed musicians out for revenge.

How much were they making? The industry has somewhat changed since then, but not by much. You still have people nit-picking to get their cut and leaving the musicians penniless. Unfortunately, there's never a guarantee in the industry unless it's in the form of a cryptic 10+ page contract. It's very true that most people don't know how the industry works and the only way to really carry on in it is to simply love what you're doing and have a clear head about it.

How much were they making? The industry has somewhat changed since then, but not by much. You still have people nit-picking to get their cut and leaving the musicians penniless. Unfortunately, there's never a guarantee in the industry unless it's in the form of a cryptic 10+ page contract. It's very true that most people don't know how the industry works and the only way to really carry on in it is to simply love what you're doing and have a clear head about it.
It was something like $500/week. And basically, you nailed it -- if you meet a musican, and you enjoy what he/she does, shake their hand and tell them they own. It's prolly the only real 'payment' they actually get to keep.