petition to get Nevermore back on tour with Opeth!!

EVERYTHING is an Opeth bashing thread to me. :D BLOOOOOOOOOWPETH! BLOOOOOOOOWPETH! SUCKWATER PARK! DEMON OF THE SUCK! MY ARMS, YOUR SUCK! THE DRAPERY SUCKS! THE SUCKER AFFINITY! BLEAAAAARGH!!!

Okay, I'm just being a shit.

The way I see it, buzz, I can listen to music just as well at home. A concert is about more than just standing there stroking my chin and listening to (if the band plays right) the same notes I can hear much more clearly on CD; there's energy involved, the experience of being in close quarters with other metalheads, being able to sing along to the music and headbang, get in the mosh pit (depending on the band), and generally let out some energy.

Rev - HELL YES. Overkill/Testament/Nevermore...the tour combination from hell.

opeth is awesome i have no idea why everyone is bashing the shit outta them
i wouldn't mind an opeth/nevermore tour as long as nevermore was headling
and i would like a testament nevermoe co headliner but that means steve won't be doing session(on the other hand id get to meet steve digiorgio, all of nevermore, chcuk billy and steve smyth all on the same night :p)
throwing amon amarth as a supporter would make the show even more awesome and give bloodbath(even though they don't tour lol) a alf an hour opener
that would be one great concert!