I hate getting sick!!!!

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
This is Zanex. Last week I was very sick and had "walking pnuemonia". I was going to go with ledmag to see the Nevermore/Opeth show in Detroit because I had some vacation time but I had to use it when I missed 4 days of work. Oh well i think ledmag might get me a shirt(s) if I give him the $. Oh well, hopefully Nevermore will do a Headlining tour in the US after the stint with Opeth. Shit Happens. take care.

Zane

That really sucks, but I totally know the feeling. Im just getting over mono myself. It was quite possibly the worst 2 weeks of my life, and at the tail end of it I went and saw Opeth anyways. I just wasnt allowed to go in the pit, apparently a good elbow to the gut and my spleen would burst and Id die... so I sat the show through pretty much, but had a fucking awsome time none the less.

Ledmag and company left for Detroit Tuesday night. He said he would try to get a shirt for me. Yes, beeing sick sucks. I had very bad headaches, sweating one minute, freezing the next. The medicine I was given helped a little but I took Xanax's and Drank some beer to knock myself out. I felt like total shit.