Secrets of the Moon... how many folks have heard this?

General Zod

Ruler of Australia
May 1, 2001
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
I was listening to this on the iPod yesterday, while walking my dog. I made a mental note to see how it did in our little RC MM tourny. I was really surprised to see it got only 4 votes. As it seems like a disc that should really resonate with the board, I'm wondering how many people here have heard it.

Zod

"Antithesis" is a riff factory and one of the finest blackened releases of 2006, "Carved in Stigmata Wounds" was somehow more profound and intricate, and I like it better on the whole, especially paired with the excellent experimental EP that comes with the ltd edition.

Also these guys know their way around on a stage. They're pretty huge in Germany by now but yeah, for some reason, they fail to gather more interest from a global audience.

I should give it another try. Doesn't it sound like latter day Enslaved? At the time I wasn't really in the mood, but I should give it another shot. I'll probably give Isa and Ruun another chance in a few months too. Maybe my recent love affair with "Monumension" would permit me to be more forgiving and open a door or two.

Carved in Stigmata Wounds is a good album, but I always find it to be too long when I´m listening to it; if they had skipped a couple of songs the album would have had a lot more punch, and been more interesting in general I think