Let's face it: Dan Swano is a more veratile musican than Mikael

Geeez... some of you got real pissed?

"Let's face it" was used cause it's the truth. Swano is a more versatile musician than Mikael. You can't debate that. Just check his back catalog and check Mikael's catalog, you'll see who's more versatile.

I never said he's a better or worse singer. Why the fuck are you pussies getting carried away?

What is the point? The point is there. Easy to comprehend. Agree or disagree with it, but don't get so defensive cause someone's stating the facts. I merely stated the fact that Swano is more versatile.

Some of you sissies got mad cause someone called Swano a more versatile musician than Mikael. Get a life already.

If you find my threads so meaningless, why are you replying anyway?

"Let's face it" was used cause it's the truth. Swano is a more versatile musician than Mikael. You can't debate that. Just check his back catalog and check Mikael's catalog, you'll see who's more versatile.

Wow you are a fucktard. First of all I would hope that you learned the difference between FACT and OPINION when you were in elementary school, because there is a huge difference.
Fact: Dan Swano lives in Sweden
Opinion: Dan Swano is better than Mikael Akerfeldt
Are you so dense as to accept that what YOU say is fucking OPINION, and not what we must "face". And, about his back catalogue: once again, Swano has RELEASED more versatile pieces than Mikael this definately DOES NOT mean that he is a more versatile musician.

Some of you sissies got mad cause someone called Swano a more versatile musician than Mikael. Get a life already.

Sissies, pussies, I think not. We are expressing our OPINIONS which is something you are so incredibly incapable of doing. For me this isn't about defending Mike, because I am not a fan boy and recognize his flaws as well as Dan's.
Lets just face it: You my friend are an incompetant dumbass.

Originally posted by Mezarkabul
Geeez... some of you got real pissed?

I never said he's a better or worse singer. Why the fuck are you pussies getting carried away?

What is the point? The point is there. Easy to comprehend. Agree or disagree with it, but don't get so defensive cause someone's stating the facts. I merely stated the fact that Swano is more versatile.

It's not a fucking fact, it's your opinion. If you want a debate, or discussion, you don't post something that you consider to be fact. There's no way to meause who's more versatile. I think Swano is good but Mikael is better. I don't think goodness at making music is something that can be measured as fact.

why cant we just say that they both are great?

why do we always need to rate things which in the end only boil down to opinions anyway

Agreed Jester, Swano and Akerfeldt are both geniuses who have approached prog from a background in extreme metal with stunning results. And just because Swano's recording output is greater in volume than Opeth does not make him any more versatile...quality not quantity, although I regard them as equals in terms of creativity and I think both should be celebrated for their eclecticism.

Originally posted by Morningrise
Wow you are a fucktard. First of all I would hope that you learned the difference between FACT and OPINION when you were in elementary school, because there is a huge difference.
Fact: Dan Swano lives in Sweden
Opinion: Dan Swano is better than Mikael Akerfeldt
Are you so dense as to accept that what YOU say is fucking OPINION, and not what we must "face". And, about his back catalogue: once again, Swano has RELEASED more versatile pieces than Mikael this definately DOES NOT mean that he is a more versatile musician.

Sissies, pussies, I think not. We are expressing our OPINIONS which is something you are so incredibly incapable of doing. For me this isn't about defending Mike, because I am not a fan boy and recognize his flaws as well as Dan's.
Lets just face it: You my friend are an incompetant dumbass.

i believe you are the fucktard. He never, EVER stated Dan was better than Mikael.