let's get Anthrax on the cover of circus and metalhammer magazine!!!!

If kids kill themselves, it has nothing to do with Slayer, or any other artist, it's because they already have problems.
I also like violent videogames, like in Gran Theft Auto 3, I like beating people with a bat (in that game). It's all in good fun!
If kids are violent, it's because the parents did something wrong, it's not the media they listen to/play. That's my opinion.
You're right, it's an interesting debate.

Anyway--that shop in Cape Point. I saw a bunch of baboons there. When were you there? Cape Point impressed me because there's just ocean all around you. I've never experienced something like that, where you're standing on land, but you're surrounded by the ocean at the same time.
It's awesome.

Yes Thraxdude that's why I put "due to slayer's lyrics" in inverted commas. To show that how some people completely believe that it's just the music. Do you remember the most recent trial between Slayer and some kid's parents. The kid shot himself and was from the southern areas of the States. It's dumb if the parents are tring to blame Slayer because maybe the parents were lousy parents and did'nt want to realise that it was actually their fault, before trying to blame something else. I'll never understand most Americans the way they fuckin' think that ripping someone's heart out of their chest on national damn T.V is acceptable (Jerry Springer) and Marilyn Manson squirting fake imitation blood out of his mouth on stage is unacceptable. :confused: A lot of good things have come ut of your country but a lot of bad things have come out as well. You can try and hide it with Hollywood TV shows but we all already know what's going on. Sorry if this sounds rude but sometimes I get worried about your country I really do, I bet you get worried about my country too with crime but I guess that's just life right?
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)