let's get wasted NOW!

EagleFlyFree

crack you like an acorn
Feb 27, 2002
in a tree. that i have.
it's friday night (give or take a few hours depending where you are), and that's reason enough to get shitfaced! all heed me and my call to ALKEEHOL

i have a 200ml bottle of vodka sitting here waiting to be slurped... don't make me wait too long or you'll have to start late :p

ready... set... go!

and wtf are you waiting for!! i already downed it and i want more and i don't have anything else :-( at least nothing else that wouldn't go unnoticed missing

shite! someone give me beer!

ARGH i'm trying to record a song and it's being one hell of a pain in the ass
not because of the sate i'm in, but because the song has 4 different characters, each representing a season, and they're debating and shit and it's hard to know when each voice comes in
i'll post the outcome when i have it haha, this is being fun so far (except having to hit backspace 4006704 time a minute while i type this)

also, pity on you asshoels that stayed sober all night andd didn't post..
in fact, pity on you that actually got something done or got laid, hhahahaha!

:)-(

that sucks... here the bare minimun is 18, not bad in comparison (that's probably like the only good thing about argentina vs sweden) (or any european country for that matter)

meh i'm off to bed, no one with whom to share the sloppyness :-/

hell yeah this post is fucking
perfedct.

rock and rolllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!

its 5:55 am and im fucked up anyone else who isnt awake right now is a damn pussyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Smokin: :kickass:

CAT SCRATCH FEVER! DUH DUH DUH! :headbang:

stefan86 said:
I'm damn pist. I was hoping for some beer for this weekend but I didn't get a hold of anyone who could buy me some. Damn sucky swedish laws that says you have to be 20 to buy alcohol. fuck it
MUAHAHAHAHA!! Ive got the power!! :D

@eff: you remember those brazilian comediants, Os Trapalhões?
if you do, maybe you remember one of their members, Mussum, the big black funny as hell dude
Well, he died in 94 i think

and when we got shitfaced, Rafael (mahawk) went home crying because he died :lol:

woo... last night was a doozie. what happens then you havent eaten all day, weigh 130 lbs, and drink 1 rum and coke, 2 malibus, 1 cosmo, 1 long island ice tea, and a double shot of absolute?? PUKE! well it was fun while it lasted, i was more pissed that i spent a ton of money and literally saw it go right down the toilet, haha;)

ok pansies, i call upon alcoholork the norse god of mead, to make tomorrow the PERFECT drinking day, as in a cool chilly night with a nice breeze that would carry the chants and breath of a 1000 drunk norse warriors or something

in short: tomorrow (friday) night. us. the booze. I SAID.