let's play a game.

coelacanth_M

human plant/container
Oct 17, 2003
Boston, MA
www.myspace.com
this game is called "i don't have my contact lenses in, i haven't slept in over 24 hours, i'm semi-hallucinating (due to the bad vision/absense of contact lenses + sleep deprivation) and i'm trying to find my retainer, so i can nap in peace: where is it?"

for clarification purposes, please keep in mind this is the type of retainer we are looking for:

ret3.jpg

wrong type of retainer:

samurai.gif

now that we've established this,

ready?

okay, let's play!

you first.

where's the retainer?
(i can't go to bed without it or else my teeth will move around, and then my jawline will get all weird on me too.)

ChromeLife said:
Its in a cage hung upon a shepards crook.

that's a pretty fucked up place for it to be.

i wonder how it got there!

i mean... that person's retainer, not mine. i don't own a shepard's crook, those things scare the living shit out of me. :(

hahaha i thought i spotted the salmon-colored ridgy fucker (the retainer) on the dresser, but it turned out to be a salmon-colored ridgy plastic alien toy!

which in turn reminds me of the time that toby dropped his contact lens on the floor, couldn't see a thing, and reached down to grab what he thought was the missing lens - instead he grabbed my orange-painted big toenail. people with bad vision are hilarious.

think about how awesome it would be, to be surrounded by near-blind people all the time.

wait, no it wouldn't.

i'm sleep-deprived. i take that last comment back now.