Let's play name that tune!

I googled yours Jenna so I cheated. :p

Didn't even think of that one Sara. That Ha Ha is real quick. Can't stump anyone so I just confuse 'em. :lol:

Jim

I know it hun... it's Darkness be my friend.....

Okay here's one for you... What Iron Maiden song did Adrian Smith sing on? Give you one hint... it was cover.....

I know it hun... it's Darkness be my friend.....

Okay here's one for you... What Iron Maiden song did Adrian Smith sing on? Give you one hint... it was cover.....

Um... you talkin' about "Reach Around".. I mean "Reach Out"? Wasn't that an old song from his Urchin days?

Oh and for that last question, if ya wanted to get tricky you could name alot of Maiden songs, since Adrian sings backup on the chorus of several of them.

OK, so my turn now? How 'bout....

"We sailed across the ocean, you and me. I looked like a flea on the back of a sperm whale"

I guess I should have said what was the song that Adrian Smith sang lead and Dickinson back-up... No matter you got it right "Eddieline" it was "Reach Out"...:)

And what other song of his? I'll give you a clue - it's on Skunkworks.

Ha ha.... At fist I thought you meant what other song did Adrian sing on and it's on Skunkworks. Had me stumped. Yeah, but the song you are referring to is "Innerspace". Nice song, but I think I like Darkness be my Friend more... and that's the one that came to mind first when you posted your question for me too.

Ha ha.... At fist I thought you meant what other song did Adrian sing on and it's on Skunkworks. Had me stumped. Yeah, but the song you are referring to is "Innerspace". Nice song, but I think I like Darkness be my Friend more... and that's the one that came to mind first when you posted your question for me too.

I much prefer Darkness Be My Friend, it's a beautiful song. I especially love Bruce's voice on the line "I am a lonely man, sorrow is my friend..." Innerspace is great too tho, I have a real soft spot for Skunkworks.