Let's play a little game...

Desertsands

Feb 28, 2006
This should be interesting and add some activity to the forum. Let's play a little game! The rules are simple. I post a picture, which is supposed to represent a Novembre song. People start guessing what song I mean with this picture. Everybody who wins gets a point. Do not repeat what has been said before you(i. e.: if two people mentioned the same song title, only the original gets the points). Once I come online and see the right answer, I'll tell which person is right and post the next picture.

Still, this is just for fun.

The first pic as follows:

1.jpg

(and by the way, since there is such an internet tendency to call certain kind of topics on the internet 'lame', which I am sure will reach this thread as well. Basically, if you dislike this idea, ignore the topic and move on without complaining :) )

it would be nice if the person who guesses the song posts a picture representing another song and so on..or are you gonna do everything? :D

Pierrot said:
it would be nice if the person who guesses the song posts a picture representing another song and so on..or are you gonna do everything? :D

I thought about the way of doing it, but it would make things too complex. For example, while I can guarantee that I'll be here to check the answers and continue the game, I can not guarantee that for every contestant that guesses right. Just leave it to me, okay? :)

Oh... nobody has guessed the last one right! Keep thinking.

ivansfr0st said:
I thought about the way of doing it, but it would make things too complex. For example, while I can guarantee that I'll be here to check the answers and continue the game, I can not guarantee that for every contestant that guesses right. Just leave it to me, okay? :)
ahah ok,but i guess it will end soon that way. :D

It's wrong!

Okay, here's a clue. Actually, a clue of what would happen if I gave you a clue(this is tricky, you think? Not really). The semi-clue:

"If I gave you a clue, there would be only three obvious track choices left"

Creative, no? I'll wait two more days and if nobody figures it out, I'll post the next one.

ivansfr0st said:
It's wrong!

Okay, here's a clue. Actually, a clue of what would happen if I gave you a clue(this is tricky, you think? Not really). The semi-clue:

"If I gave you a clue, there would be only three obvious track choices left"
this is not a clue at all :rolleyes:

Would the clue be the word "of the"

in which case the only 3 songs with the word of in would be:

Dream of the old boats
Child of the twilight
Spirt of the forest

That is my random deduction and from this I think it is Dream of the old Boats

because the play on words is that it is a statue of an old guy with a coat

Dream of the old coats :lol:

ok maybe not.