Let's play name that tune!

Jaysun

Chicago Jay
Apr 25, 2007
www.myspace.com
Let play a fun game of name that tune.

Rule #1. Iron Maiden or in relation of Iron Maiden songs only.... Bruce Dickinson, Samson, Paul Dianno, ect.

Rule #2. Give at least two lines of the song.

Rule #3. When you answer it, the person who asks the question has to answer yes or no if it is right.... then that person who gets it right would go next.

Let have some fun and see who really knows their Maiden

I will go first and let's see how we can keep it straight, but for most of all let's have some fun with it. :)

"Now that I know the right time has come
My prediction will surely be true
The impending disaster it looms
And the whole village is doomed"

Have fun!!!!!

The Prophecy.

Too easy with the folks around here I'll bet for more than a few words.

Try this, "Knuckles white, eyes alight."

Jim

Afraid to Shoot Strangers.

and Another Life..

"She gets no kick"

This may end up naming the syllable. :loco: :lol:

Here is a short one "HaHa!"

Jim

Wow I knew this thread would be going good.....

Jim... You stomped me on that one... At first I thought it was Hooks in You... If no one gets it bro please add a few more words to it okay man. That has even stomped me (I'm a huge Maidne fan), but then again it is 2 in the morning....lol.

If anyone knows skip me... I just wanted to stop in and see how the thread is going... :)

Afraid to Shoot Strangers.

and Another Life..

"She gets no kick"

This may end up naming the syllable. :loco: :lol:

Here is a short one "HaHa!"

Jim

Jim, is it meant to be the line "Laughing in the playground, gets no kicks from little boys..." from Cross Eyed Mary? That's the only one I can think of. :err:

Dang, :loco: OK Ms. smarty pants, what about the "HaHa!" ? :lol:

I knew this was gonna be hard to stump this bunch.

Jim

It wasn't even the whole line!! :p Ok my turn...

"Nothing lasts forever, but the certainty of change..."

Gonna be interesting to see the answer for that one, cos there's two!! :lol:

OK so I broke rule #2 but here is a hint the intro to a song in the Janick era.

Jim

:lol:

I haven't a clue what you're on about!!! If you mean a song were Bruce "haha's" then he does is in The Prisoner which is not a Janick era song!! :p

Oh but there is a Janick era song that has a Bruce "HaHa". Go listen.......Or are you giving up? :lol:

Jim

Ok, this is bugging me now. The only one I can think of is Public Enema Number One, but that's Nicko that laughs. :err:

:oops: Whoops that is the one but I would have sworn that was Bruce laughing. Need some aspirin after all that thinking? :lol:

Jim

:oops: Whoops that is the one but I would have sworn that was Bruce laughing. Need some aspirin after all that thinking? :lol:

Jim

You cheated me!!! :mad: :p I've always thought it was Nicko. o_O

Do mine now!!

"Nothing lasts forever, but the certainty of change..."

Not a Maiden song, but a solo song. Well, it's actually in two of his songs! :lol: