let's see if u solve it..

@Siren: ahahha :) well it depends.. it's easy if you have knowledge about it... people may find it more difficult than, for example, the first one.. it's all about what people know about a thing and how fast they can connect some scattered hints together to obtain something they already know.. :) or at least this is the way it should work :p

yes, i know my brain is an awesome thing that can connect hints very fast, thank you. :p

well i didn't know any of the answers but the second one was the hardest to find on the net plus the negative of white is black (if you know what i mean) the hints are a bit confusing

Amazing game. I especially loved the answer to the second level. I very much enjoyed finding it. The third level was, indeed, quite easy (but then so was the first). One piece of advice, though: it's actually 11 letters, not 10. Or is 10 supposed to be there to get people off-track? ;) Keep making more levels, mate.

actually i mean to 'lose it'.. as i can see, this forum does not keep old threads.. i can only see 2 pages.. so if a thread gets old enough not to be in the top 2 pages then it gets deleted, right?