Let's see your arse

BodomiC said:
And Id also to see BettyTenderAss ass pix if you guys dont mind :p

misc7.jpg

yes I wrote that myself. Fucking tough though. I did it in the mirror, when I wanted to go left I would go right. and when I wanted to go right I went left. But I am so skill at the Art of Ass Writing it was nothing. I have written books on the asseseses of my victims.

Fenrir13 said:
hey, i already showed my ass on the first page. You wanted it, you got it. :p
your ass it that big?!?!? daaaaaaaaaamn. youd never be able to tell. you carry yourself very well, ill give you that. how do you fit through doorways?

Fenrir13 said:
^you wanna keep going with that or stop before you have to arrange yer funeral there, bub? ;) ;p :D

ahh, the ass fits thru doors just fine. :lol:

:lol:
im kidding, i love your ass. its so tender and round with just the slightest hint of a cottage cheese texture....it could be compared to a fine wine. i dream about your ass fen and all the possibilities it holds and for those nights i cant sleep, i count images in my head of your ass dancing across a field of wild flowers. if only you would show it again, my life would then be complete. :tickled: :p :Smug:

:OMG:
::stares and drools::

::smacksmacksmack::

::shudder::

::twitch::

uh-oh:erk:
so....uh......I...ermm....hmm............my grandmothers on fire and uhhh...

::bolts for the bathroom::

:lol::lol:
well, i know you are an ass...but stop changing the subject :p

alright im done now. i think ive officially killed the humor and just became offensive:oops: :D