• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KillerGon

UM Troll member
Nov 26, 2005
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Here are the nominates for Best quote

Choose one the options and have fun.

The final results will be available on January 5th., so until then, keep the votes coming!!

Remember, try not to post on this thread so that we don't saturate the forum.

On this particular poll, i will post the best quotes here and you'll pick your favorite.

Quote no1: imisseverygood showbecauseiam5

aug 4 people wasted their votes on joonas.

edit: has anyone seen his new sig and ava. looks like he just got off the retard bus and boarded the fag plane to WOAD's ass crack.

Quote no2: Bloodyscalpel

You say you haven't been here long, yet you use "Åmg" :lol:

btw

30461733.jpg

jewnaz.jpg

Quote no3: Profanity

I'm not a troll, never have been and never will be.

Quote no4: The Nerevarine

You better start grabbing some dick with both hands, coz you type so much :lol:

Quote no5: Lady_Laiho

Hey babe! I love you from the bottom of my heart! I really want to talk to you, but i don't have your number. I want to jump on you. When i see your face, it makes me maon in pleasure. Your hair is so silky, smooth , and long. I just want to grab you, pull you close to me, and stroke that hair countless times ill you start to shiver. I wnat to put my hand down your spine, letting you feel a delightful sensation. Your body is soooo HOT!. I mean, i practically start to sweat when i see your arms. I wish you'd take off ;your shirt so i can indulge wha'ts underneath it...oh yeah....i start to get this tingling feeling in my body when i think about all the things i wnat o do with you. When you play taht lil' guitar of yours, i watch every move you make. I can even see your veincs plulsing out fo those baby soft smooth hands. Speaking of that, your skin is also something i want to toch. It's so nice. I just want to implant my warm kisses all over it. Well, love Lady L!

Quote no6: KillerGon

everytime i listen to Dani Filth's voice, my balls start to ache :erk:

Quote no7: MrFast

Manowar is the essence of manhood. I bet I would have hit puberty at the age of 5 had I listened to Manowar from the day of my birth.

Quote no8: Heartless_Name

Canadians actually know A LOT abut the rest of the world :lol:

I could prolly point out some countries on the map that you don't even know about... but that's prolly cuz our maps are new here and not second hand from 1960 :D:D