Which Song Best Describes Your Life Atm?

Apr 3, 2007
In Paradisium
Pretty self-explanatory, state which song basically sums up your life right now, today, this month or whatever. You can also share a specific lyric of the song if you want...so I'll start.

My Eternal Beloved - Slechtvalk

"At last our eyes, they meet again
I feel a shiver through my veins
Your eyes they look so cold
It makes my heart bleed"

I have two.

Pink Floyd- Wish You Were Here

It has significant meaning to a new situation I'm in... a new one which reflects "perfection" but also holds an air of mystery... as there are things beneath the surface to be found and learned, which may be just the opposite of that perfection seen by both parties involved.

Pink Floyd- Coming Back To Life

Relevant to the same situation, however I apply it in a way which implies distance and void which I wasn't aware of at the times of the hardships described in the lyrics. The underlying supportive phrases reflect what I may have now or soon that I wish I'd had during those hard times.

I have two.

Pink Floyd- Wish You Were Here

It has significant meaning to a new situation I'm in... a new one which reflects "perfection" but also holds an air of mystery... as there are things beneath the surface to be found and learned, which may be just the opposite of that perfection seen by both parties involved.

Boo! That's MY song! It has always been! "Wish You Were Here" and Peter Gabriel's "Mercy Street" have always had a special meaning, including now.

"Mercy Street" brings so many nice and, at the same time, melancholic images that are so easy to identify with. Not only that, but the tune is beautiful itself. Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs35CBGOxbc

But my latest obsession is this one, "Marble House", by The Knife:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WhQ5TiBHVk

The lyrics are really simple... Here's a sample:
"I raise my hands to heaven of curiosity
I don't know what to ask for
What has it got for me?
The others say we're hiding
It's as forward as can be
Some things I do for money
Some things I do for free"

Looks like I love talking about myself... End of long ass post!

Pretty self-explanatory, state which song basically sums up your life right now, today, this month or whatever. You can also share a specific lyric of the song if you want...so I'll start.

My Eternal Beloved - Slechtvalk

"At last our eyes, they meet again
I feel a shiver through my veins
Your eyes they look so cold
It makes my heart bleed"

:OMG: :OMG: o_O
you know slechtvalk?!

norther - death unlimited
because i am death and i am everlast!

..whadd? :)

Symphony X - The Odyssey

That song is the story of my life.

yes, we all know what you want to do to that poor song :lol:

Autumn - Blue Wine (it's not metal :lol:)
"All I can do is try
for words to tell you why
I can't let go
All you can do is try
to remember why I
can't just lock it all away"